May 08, 2024, 08:46:49 PMLatest Member: ts00060
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Remove those lame special transes or make them transpacks D:

Remove those lame special transes or make them transpacks D:

Started by Yz, October 24, 2011, 02:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

Make them transpacks
21 (63.6%)
Remove them
8 (24.2%)
Keep them
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Click

Quote from: asmit10 on October 29, 2011, 01:05:17 AM
Quote from: Delta on October 26, 2011, 10:24:38 AM
Agree , because i am a ram with 900Sp but i always get the lame transes ):

That's odd. Normally when I special trans I get kowhax.
You are lucky, these new special transes should be made into trans packs because they both suck, besides i would rather having mandra/code red .... and not these transes.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Dewo

Sorry, but I don't agree with you. I like the special transes. It makes the PvP a bit more fun, because of it's random trans pick. I really like the excitement. Meteor, who is a ram, also react in a fun way, if he gets a bad trans, also if he gets a good trans. I just like it for the excitement it spreads out. Also, when I'm ram, I like waitin' for a good trans, but sometimes gettin' a bad trans is funny to use too, because of the challenge.

P.s If you do win with a bad trans, you can brag like noone else :3

X

hawk5005

Quote from: devokaya on November 01, 2011, 03:51:54 PM
Sorry, but I don't agree with you. I like the special transes. It makes the PvP a bit more fun, because of it's random trans pick. I really like the excitement. Meteor, who is a ram, also react in a fun way, if he gets a bad trans, also if he gets a good trans. I just like it for the excitement it spreads out. Also, when I'm ram, I like waitin' for a good trans, but sometimes gettin' a bad trans is funny to use too, because of the challenge.

P.s If you do win with a bad trans, you can brag like noone else :3
Hes only talking about the T-Bot transes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-