May 09, 2024, 08:25:44 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Can someone explain this for me, please?

Can someone explain this for me, please?

Started by Energized, October 26, 2012, 06:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

Where is Gramps? Did he got demoted then left, or just quit?
Same for Hjuler( Mhj or something).

Yz

Gramps quit and came back multiple times.He ended up being demoted, then quit for good.

Hjuler quit.
DISCORD killyzkill

speedy101

instead of making a new topic why the hall of fame happened after aeon got first?
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

nourr993

gramps is like 30 so its probably good for him and hjuler may be busy with school or dead :P
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Yz

October 26, 2012, 10:56:43 AM #4 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:58:36 AM by Yz
Quote from: speedy101 on October 26, 2012, 10:49:36 AM
instead of making a new topic why the hall of fame happened after aeon got first?

we had first for nearly a month before the wipe happened

also hall of fame was a plan that was going to happen for ages lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

speedy101

ofcourse that has to be it im not an expert on this stuff but im pretty sure that they had the guild wipe thing done before aeon was rank 1

Yz

Quote from: speedy101 on October 26, 2012, 11:04:49 AM
ofcourse that has to be it im not an expert on this stuff but im pretty sure that they had the guild wipe thing done before aeon was rank 1

nope, you're wrong, that's just fact and that's all there is to say lmao aeon was rank 1 first.
DISCORD killyzkill

speedy101

its cool you can say what you want but i dont believe you i know all you guys hate silence for reasons that i dont understand all we are is a guild and i knew once the guild wipe thing didnt happen right away when it was suppose to that you guys werent gonna let silence be 1st but anyway aeon could never be legit number 1 if redemption or silence members never quit because the guild wipe took to long to happen.

Yz

Quote from: speedy101 on October 26, 2012, 11:14:48 AM
its cool you can say what you want but i dont believe you i know all you guys hate silence for reasons that i dont understand all we are is a guild and i knew once the guild wipe thing didnt happen right away when it was suppose to that you guys werent gonna let silence be 1st but anyway aeon could never be legit number 1 if redemption or silence members never quit because the guild wipe took to long to happen.

chill out o_O

aeon hit rank 1 on september and guild wipe happened around sept 20th check our guild thread it's fact
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on October 26, 2012, 11:16:36 AM
chill out o_O

aeon hit rank 1 on september and guild wipe happened around sept 20th check our guild thread it's fact
I think hes not denying that Aeon was truely ranked #1 when the guild wipe happened

Hes saying that he think its suspicous that the guild wide was delayed and delayed until finally it happened when Aeon had become rank 1

I think

Yz

possibly, but that's incredibly stupid. here's what i was replying too anyway making me think he said aeon never actually got rank 1

Quote from: speedy101 on October 26, 2012, 11:04:49 AM

as for saying aeon never truly got rank 1...

we had 3 months to get the same GP as silence, they had 2 years lmao. pretty sure no guild did as good as aeon

also you say silence would still be rank 1 if members didn't leave. well tough luck, they DID leave. redemption would have been rank 1 if i didn't kill it, but i DID kill it. things happen to change the future. what matters in the end is what actually happens, as you can see by the hall of fame

but if you are just gonna disagree with me because you're too mad to see reason then all I can say is...

qq, have a cry, aeon is #1 and ranks agree with me. if anyone beat us it was sunshine, not silence xD

now i am gonna lock this since it got answered and derailed, but to assure you it's not because we got in an argument you have my permission to make a feeback/rants thread (not like you need permission) and you may say there whatever you like. a new topic is fine :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: speedy101 on October 26, 2012, 11:14:48 AM

Just a finishing statement, I disliked Aeon. Tricky knew this, I wasn't very caring about it and flat out told him I believe sunshine was a better guild. I showed zero biasness when choosing when to release the update -- though it is also true I dislike Silence, that doesn't mean I purposely made sure you didn't get rank 1. It was simply coincidence.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-