May 17, 2024, 11:30:14 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » it has gone too far

it has gone too far

Started by mo9, June 16, 2011, 08:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

June 16, 2011, 08:25:31 PM Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:59:29 PM by mo9
look i will say this straight out cause it really got me pissed even though i aint involved. If anyone has a problem with any of the new / re-instated / old staff members either keep it to your self or discus it privately with them and if that doesnt work go talk to allie or w/e  besides that do not cross your line as a simple player and know your limits.
this is not directed to someone in specific it is directed to everyone with a problem with the staff ( all of it)

p.s i didnt know which section to post this in
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

NeoKiller

June 16, 2011, 08:28:21 PM #1 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:30:03 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: mo9 on June 16, 2011, 08:25:31 PM
look i will say this straight out cause it really got me pissed even though i aint involved if anyone has a problem with any of the new / re-instated / old staff members
either keep it to your self or discus it privately with them and if that doesnt work go talk to allie or w/e  beside that do not cross your line as a simple player and know your limits
this is not directed to someone in specific it is directed to everyone with a problem with the staff

p.s i didnt know which section to post this in
I totally support you.
You should at least give the new staff members a chance and some time to get used to.

iwasbobo

This forum is made for discussions. People posting about not liking X as a staff member are allowed to discuss that with non-staff member Y.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

NeoKiller

Quote from: iwasbobo on June 16, 2011, 08:33:03 PM
This forum is made for discussions. People posting about not liking X as a staff member are allowed to discuss that with non-staff member Y.
But not in a quite offending way.

mo9

well imo its gone too far, either make a discussion where ppl state what they dislike abt someone and how to fix it(in a civilized respectful manner) or not at all

vv secks box

iwasbobo

Well, if you're going to stop this, you may as well stop the many other issues in discussions that this community has. For example, it's hard to keep a serious discussion going, because there's always people that end up spamming the life out of it, every time. >__>

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

mo9

that is irrelevant , and respect to staff members is of  a  higher priority

vv secks box

Toast

Meta

wtf are you mad about? translate this in english plz...

Toast

Quote from: Meta on June 16, 2011, 08:51:03 PM

He's mad about the new staff members and how they're hating on them.

*cough*

mo9

June 16, 2011, 08:54:31 PM #10 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:06:28 PM by mo9
Quote from: Toast on June 16, 2011, 08:52:18 PM
Quote from: Meta on June 16, 2011, 08:51:03 PM

He's mad about the new staff members and how they're hating on them.

*cough*

wrong

not just new ones all of them......

vv secks box

supar

Haters gon' hate.

You can't really stop it unless you start warning for them being immature about it. Which I really feel as if some people will find this unjust for you not letting them hold their own opinion, then you got people complaining about everything.

But I have to agree 10 times over, you have to have respect for the people higher above you, even if you have issues with them or how they do what they do. So if you need to complain, do it in a way not as harsh, maybe point out the staff members flaws to help them improve? Just not in a completely disrespectful way.

Meta

mo9 you seriously need to grow up, this should be in the off topic or spam section because its not really a discussion, its more of a complaint about people who complain about the new and old staff.

honestly, i dont care if your mad about it, because if your smart you would just ignore the complainers and focus on the game and your friends that you play this game with.

@ supar: i disappoint...

zepher2211

If I wanna say I don't like someone I'm gonna say it, screw letting someone silence me because they don't like the words coming from my keyboard >.>.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 16, 2011, 11:32:38 PM
If I wanna say I don't like someone I'm gonna say it, screw letting someone silence me because they don't like the words coming from my keyboard >.>.

icwutudidthar

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-