May 03, 2024, 12:04:02 PMLatest Member: ingkoyee159
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Er wtf was that?

Er wtf was that?

Started by zepher2211, July 04, 2011, 06:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Unlock the thread, it is involving the game and it's not flaming anyone, who the hell locked it?
Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

sometimes you mods seriously closes threads to much. there is many examples with a thread that shouldn't be closed.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher2211

Lyric closed it, aparently him tihnking our thread shouldn't be there means it should be locked.
Powersurge
Headstrong

RAUDOG

July 04, 2011, 06:45:14 PM #3 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:47:04 PM by RAUDOG
I see no point in locking that topic lyric, That doesn't look good bro.
Besides many of the members came to me and told me you shut down the room lyric.

Lyric_

July 04, 2011, 06:45:46 PM #4 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:47:45 PM by Lyric_
Quote from: mhj on July 04, 2011, 06:43:53 PM
sometimes you mods seriously closes threads to much. there is many examples with a thread that shouldn't be closed.

Sometimes steps must be taken to prevent certain things from occurring, flaming/baiting/useless rants/ect.

If it was locked, it was locked for a reason.

I also see no reason in explaining myself to you; if you have a problem, report it to allie and I will converse with her about it.

Until then, I will continue to lock the topics as I see fit.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Iridion

QuoteOh yeah?? Then who was on your account saying Ban him Ban him?
me right after shiz happened; i swear i didnt know and i tought muncay complained for the ban @ lyric

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Nope, I was flaming because of the stupid room kill, and because I got kicked for cussing last night.
Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

Quote from: Lyric_ on July 04, 2011, 06:45:46 PM

Sometimes steps must be taken to prevent certain things from occurring, flaming/baiting/useless rants/ect.

I also see no reason in explaining myself to you; if you have a problem, report it to allie and I will converse with her about it.

you properly did what was right, i was referring to other topics. it could be nice if you mods would post a reply about why you closed before you close them :)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Lyric_

Quote from: mhj on July 04, 2011, 06:49:14 PM
Quote from: Lyric_ on July 04, 2011, 06:45:46 PM

you properly did what was right, i was referring to other topics. it could be nice if you mods would post a reply about why you closed before you close them :)

Usually they do.

Racenata

He didn't even really flame..

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

Lyric_

You two are ridiculous.

Racenata

I know.. I don't buy entertainment because I am my own

Iridion

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 04, 2011, 06:47:22 PM
Nope, I was flaming because of the stupid room kill, and because I got kicked for cussing last night.
are you referring to what happened with izy?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Quote from: Iridion on July 04, 2011, 07:04:43 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 04, 2011, 06:47:22 PM
are you referring to what happened with izy?

Yes as I recall He told me to quit cussing a couple times and I told him to **** off cause I wasn't breaking any rules, then he kicked me.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Racenata

Ok Iri i'll explain, Lyric comes in our room brings up what happened last night with Muncay and Izy.. I said Lyric leave constantly did he no. So i said i'm kicking you I did so. Then he killed the room.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-