May 03, 2024, 09:47:30 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Er wtf was that?

Er wtf was that?

Started by zepher2211, July 04, 2011, 06:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 04, 2011, 07:20:13 PM
Quote from: Iridion on July 04, 2011, 07:04:43 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 04, 2011, 06:47:22 PM
Nope, I was flaming because of the stupid room kill, and because I got kicked for cussing last night.
are you referring to what happened with izy?

Yes as I recall He told me to quit cussing a couple times and I told him to **** off cause I wasn't breaking any rules, then he kicked me.
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,6256.0.html
rule 6

Quote from: Racenata on July 04, 2011, 07:21:06 PM
Ok Iri i'll explain, Lyric comes in our room brings up what happened last night with Muncay and Izy.. I said Lyric leave constantly did he no. So i said i'm kicking you I did so. Then he killed the room.
i understood

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Racenata

A rule not their but should be.. GM's cannot abuse powers.

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

zepher2211

Quote from: Iridion on July 04, 2011, 07:22:58 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 04, 2011, 07:20:13 PM
Quote from: Iridion on July 04, 2011, 07:04:43 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 04, 2011, 06:47:22 PM
Nope, I was flaming because of the stupid room kill, and because I got kicked for cussing last night.
are you referring to what happened with izy?

Yes as I recall He told me to quit cussing a couple times and I told him to **** off cause I wasn't breaking any rules, then he kicked me.
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,6256.0.html
rule 6

Ok Iri i'll explain, Lyric comes in our room brings up what happened last night with Muncay and Izy.. I said Lyric leave constantly did he no. So i said i'm kicking you I did so. Then he killed the room.
i understood

Telling a staff member to **** off because I'm not breaking any rules isn't flaming, unless you have the maturity of a 5 year old.
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

this is going no where , you two just want trouble , if u have a problem pick it up with a higher authority or just shut up
no reason complain and naag all the time , seriously its soo childish grow up
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

zepher2211

Quote from: mo9 on July 04, 2011, 07:32:33 PM
this is going no where , you two just want trouble , if u have a problem pick it up with a higher authority or just shut up
no reason complain and naag all the time , seriously its soo childish grow up

***** the higher authority is the guy we're QQing about, now get on topic or shut up
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

July 04, 2011, 07:47:40 PM #20 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 07:49:15 PM by mo9
no need to start being offensive o wait thats what u always do when somone makes u look bad ...
anyway this is ontopic if u have a problem with lyric , izzy, iri or anyone else for that matter either talk to allie or kenny about it
but if u wanna act like the poor innocent kid that everyone diss'es on for no reason go ahead , we're getting used to it
This whole thread is flame bait and should be locked .

vv secks box

zepher2211

Quote from: mo9 on July 04, 2011, 07:47:40 PM
no need to start being offensive o wait thats what u always do when somone makes u look bad ...
anyway this is ontopic if u have a problem with lyric , izzy or anyone else for that matter either talk to allie or kenny about it
but if u wanna act like the poor innocent kid that everyone diss'es on for no reason go ahead , we're getting used to it
This whole thread is flame bait and should be locked .

You no more made me look bad then you look good. o-o It's not on topic to tell someone to quit talking about something, idiot. Quit be a lame wanna be mod and go away.
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

wow thats your best response O.o
tell me what you hope to achieve with this little topic ?

vv secks box

Gramps

Just pm the appropriate people...

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Lyric_

Lol, please show the screenies of this happening, because I do not recall it going quite like this.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

zepher2211

Quote from: Lyric_ on July 04, 2011, 08:15:34 PM

Lol, please show the screenies of this happening, because I do not recall it going quite like this.

Lyric what the **** is your version of events, and mo I feel no need for my replies to impress you as long as you understand them, k?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Kevin

Lyric has authority over every one of you so given you had proof, kicking someone from a room isn't against any 'Sacred GM rule'. If he sees fit to terminate a room, then it's fit - end of story.

You could have and should have made a new room and went about your business.

Lyric_

Quote from: Kevin on July 04, 2011, 08:28:50 PM
Lyric has authority over every one of you so given you had proof, kicking someone from a room isn't against any 'Sacred GM rule'. If he sees fit to terminate a room, then it's fit - end of story.

You could have and should have made a new room and went about your business.

You are my favorite.

I had good reason to do what I did.

Just didn't feel like coming here and bickering with them back and fourth about whose story is true. >.>

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

RAUDOG

So 4 what reason did you have for shutting down the room?

mo9

Quote from: RAUDOG on July 04, 2011, 08:57:12 PM
So 4 what reason did you have for shutting down the room?
ice, i think it would be better to discuss this privatively with lyric

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-