May 17, 2024, 07:50:54 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » whats wrong with applications

whats wrong with applications

Started by vaandoom32, July 05, 2011, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaandoom32

whats wrong? there all the same >.> Nobody has something special to offer more then half the people i see who get accepted ive never even seen on! the only gm and mod i can say i have EVER seen on is gm lyric and mod izy, wich is not much to say because i haven't been here as long as most people and the applications nobody has something special every application they say the same thing *i feal i can help are community by stopping hackers* but if u tell them they say were's the proof? instead of checking them self's then they say just let the get auto ban wich auto ban is not that hard to pass! seriously half the hackers no how to not get auto ban and there not hard to spot! most of them make open rooms u see a level 18 doing 221? and u think its not a hacker? more then 90% of the time it is! i mean seriously some people could do a WAY better job and there's also that thing that if a gm or mod abuses powers will be removed from posistion ive seen complaints daily and nothing happens... if you want mods and gm's that do good don't just read there application see if they have helped around maybe see if they have actulley even reported a hacker... now i know alot of them have but these are just my thoughts :) have fun this game rocks!

zomniethe4

Zom

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

Quote from: vaandoom32 on July 05, 2011, 09:57:34 PM
whats wrong? there all the same >.> Nobody has something special to offer more then half the people i see who get accepted ive never even seen on! the only gm and mod i can say i have EVER seen on is gm lyric and mod izy, wich is not much to say because i haven't been here as long as most people and the applications nobody has something special every application they say the same thing *i feal i can help are community by stopping hackers* but if u tell them they say were's the proof? instead of checking them self's then they say just let the get auto ban wich auto ban is not that hard to pass! seriously half the hackers no how to not get auto ban and there not hard to spot! most of them make open rooms u see a level 18 doing 221? and u think its not a hacker? more then 90% of the time it is! i mean seriously some people could do a WAY better job and there's also that thing that if a gm or mod abuses powers will be removed from posistion ive seen complaints daily and nothing happens... if you want mods and gm's that do good don't just read there application see if they have helped around maybe see if they have actulley even reported a hacker... now i know alot of them have but these are just my thoughts :) have fun this game rocks!

1. What if the other mods and GMs are in different time zones as you?
2. Yes, a level 18 doing 221 is obvious, his logs will be checked and actiobs will be taken.
3. Apps are there to basically tell people why you want the job along with more stuff. If you read MY app, you would see that I reported a few hackers.

Thanks for your thoughts though. You have guts. (stealing mo's line) and I repect that.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mo9

Quote from: vaandoom32 on July 06, 2011, 01:37:04 AM

btw check the dates of the topics u post in ;o if they are old dont post in them =3

line stealing $@#$ lol XD

vv secks box

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

KillerPig

July 06, 2011, 01:40:41 AM #9 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:42:10 AM by killerpig
Quote from: mo9 on July 06, 2011, 01:38:29 AM

btw check the dates of the topics u post in ;o if they are old dont post in them =3

That's right, I line-jacked you.

EDIT: Dammit Opti, you don't understand what it's like to type on an iTouch. XD

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mo9

Quote from: killerpig on July 06, 2011, 01:40:41 AM
Quote from: mo9 on July 06, 2011, 01:38:29 AM

That's right, I line-jacked you.

EDIT: Dammit Opti, you don't understand what it's like to type on an iTouch. XD
offtopic :  ipod* so u dont confuse iri XD
in Italy they got different shizz XD

vv secks box

vaandoom32

haha ya sorry i was just like zooming through fourms xD

Kevin

July 06, 2011, 01:50:13 AM #12 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:51:04 AM by Kevin
Not to sound arrogant or anything, but honestly good apps are put to the side where as 'popularity' always wins people over. Which is bs.

There's been a few good apps, but the only ones I remember and respect are Tricky's, Lyric's, and Jeff's.

That's not me being disrespectful to any other staff members (excluding GM's), it's just my opinion. I mean look at ICE.

Edit: My opinions.

Optimism

Wait, I can edit your opinions ^? :P
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Kevin

Did you apply for GM? I can't remember. >_>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-