May 03, 2024, 09:17:43 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz

Event Item

Started by BonzoDog, September 04, 2011, 09:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

Honestly, Wasn't pvp already ruined? I see this will **** the pvp up more, for about the next three months at least.

The path is open.

Click

Well, if it would really ruin pvp, then why did they hand it out on an event ? Besides, it wasnt even worth it.
Take for example Dark Meto, thats a good item, and collecting chests for this item was rewarding, not like a 30 DAY trans which isnt any good than LantrenMan.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Yz

Quote from: Vortax on September 04, 2011, 01:56:05 PM
Well, if it would really ruin pvp, then why did they hand it out on an event ? Besides, it wasnt even worth it.
Take for example Dark Meto, thats a good item, and collecting chests for this item was rewarding, not like a 30 DAY trans which isnt any good than LantrenMan.

my god, do you read posts? lawl.

Stonebat is the best trans BY FAR, lanny sucks compared to Stonebat

and they put it in cuz it's a great prize
DISCORD killyzkill

wonderstar

Wtf.. I got Jura... Is that ****ing Death Hunter?

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Yz

September 04, 2011, 02:10:54 PM #19 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:11:17 PM by Tricky
Its Stonebat
DISCORD killyzkill

wonderstar

Lol, So Jura is StoneBat?

~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Toast

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

BR Wakks

no kowbat is horseshit

according to the powers that be, kb is #1 ( in base, only good mode in this game)

hawk5005

Quote from: coolkaran100 on September 04, 2011, 11:53:31 AM
got it bro 30 day jura D: not 1 year
I's Stonebat not Jura. >:(
And stop complaining, kowbat is already OP and Stonebat > kowbat. Don't like it, sell it to shop and stop complaining.

antisickness

Life.
Deal with it or gtfo.

mhj

Quote from: Vortax on September 04, 2011, 01:56:05 PM

wtf. Kowbat/jura is like the best trans you could ever get. If you have this trans in pvp, you will win.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Selene

Vortox would you like me to show you Stonebat vs LantrenMan?, because I know for a fact that StoneBat is way stronger.

wonderstar

I've got to say, they are both pretty much equal except that Kowbat has OD chains, and has a good final attack, but the thing is Kowbat is too slow..... LanterMan is much faster in direct combat.

~Plato

Yz

Quote from: wonderstar on September 05, 2011, 12:47:20 AM
I've got to say, they are both pretty much equal except that Kowbat has OD chains, and has a good final attack, but the thing is Kowbat is too slow..... LanterMan is much faster in direct combat.

It has a faster combo, that's all. Kow's combo has like 3x more range then Lanny's combo, and his final hit is like a 360 5x larger hit o-o
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-