May 03, 2024, 06:11:22 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » IMPORTANT VOTE

IMPORTANT VOTE

Started by Allie, November 13, 2010, 01:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_V

Allie, I suggest u add the old order of maps, but make the difference between them bigger like now...for example: lv1, lv5, lv10, lv3/15 w/e...lv121, 153, 161 and 172 r very easy because viruses and bosses can pushed easy in lava... >_>'

NeoKiller

Yes, but make the exp of 172 back again then^^

Iridion

its going to be quite hard tho

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

yea but then sector will be more fun again. when iw as 150 before i delted acc i never sectored cause it wasnt fun.
this was one reason why i deleted my acc. now sector will be more fun :D

Styx

Just all the levels that were boosted up the ladder of Sectors. Like Lv 172, it was originally Lv 5 or 10.

Misa

You can change the levels, but please don't change lvl 161! I won't be able to level fast anymore if you do... -__-

Yz

Quote from: Misa on November 13, 2010, 11:23:02 PM
You can change the levels, but please don't change lvl 161! I won't be able to level fast anymore if you do... -__-

DISCORD killyzkill

thugzy

mo9

YES !!!
the game needs to be challenging
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

kev453

Yes. It surprises me how I can KO a virus in the lvl before 172 (whatever that was) but it takes me like 6 hits to kill a virus in lvl 172.

Mr_V

Quote from: Misa on November 13, 2010, 11:23:02 PM
mhm.../epic facepalm

looks like people want the old map order... :D we will need new maps... :)

lugiaXDG009

personally i'd like this  so yes from me

all levels need to be changed they are either too easy or too hard and its annoying so change and ignore all idiots who want only certain lvls to be changed to make it easier on themselves to level
< by surgeypurgey

dereksnake

I think that if that is what you are wanting to do the items that drop need to be changed. A level 150 which is max for the majority of the people who play, can't get level 150 armor sectoring if they try. The only way people can do those levels is if a level 200 joins in and practically does it for them. So to sum it up. No, unless it is fixed so people have a chance to get armor for their level.

~Derek

Mr_V

Quote from: dereksnake on November 15, 2010, 12:37:14 AM
I think that if that is what you are wanting to do the items that drop need to be changed. A level 150 which is max for the majority of the people who play, can't get level 150 armor sectoring if they try. The only way people can do those levels is if a level 200 joins in and practically does it for them. So to sum it up. No, unless it is fixed so people have a chance to get armor for their level.

~Derek
no, lv150 players can get their armors by playing at lv193 :P

dereksnake

Yes but how easy is 193 to play on a level 150 and beat in the time limit?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-