May 03, 2024, 08:18:40 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » The choice of new staff.

The choice of new staff.

Started by GrampsJr, February 16, 2014, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about the decision of the new staff?

I agree with Vish's FM Position
10 (30.3%)
I agree with Kami's In-game Mod position
2 (6.1%)
I dont agree with Vish's FM Position
10 (30.3%)
I Dont agree with Kami's In game Mod position
22 (66.7%)
I think there should be a re-vote
13 (39.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

GrampsJr

So i was wondering what all you guys think of the new staff choices.

leave your thoughts here, vote in the poll and maybe the higher staff will re-evaluate the situation with staff members:)

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: GrampsJr on February 16, 2014, 07:48:48 PM
So i was wondering what all you guys think of the new staff choices.

leave your thoughts here, vote in the poll and maybe the higher staff will re-evaluate the situation with staff members:)

Good choice in voting options i have to say.

Cooky

belongs in feedback/rants not general discussion

GrampsJr

Well actually Mod cooky my sir its a General discussion about the new staff positions

sorry but it is just a discussion so gg

MuzzaFuzza

Personally i think, that if anything Vish would suit an in-game mod position better than FM, and a new FM could get picked or just leave it how it is.

medchiller

Just let it take its course. If they aren't doing their job properly or you feel like they aren't fit in a few weeks then maybe it would be an option. I'm sure the rest of the staff will also be watching them and helping them along to try to make them better but we can't just take them out without a chance. Not to mention imagine how a topic like this would make a person feel.  :(

zanzona

Lets give them a chance and see how they will do~ , We cant judge now~
MrScorpion <3

GrampsJr

Hardly anyone knows Kami

The only positive thing about Vish is most people know him but he doesnt do FM stuff

-Speedy-

Quote from: GrampsJr on February 16, 2014, 07:53:33 PM
Well actually Mod cooky my sir its a General discussion about the new staff positions

sorry but it is just a discussion so gg
Hahha He's right Cooky. I think vish should be in game mod or nothing and kami should be nothing.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Selene

No matter what your opinions are on the new promotions will not change our mind. We wouldn't of promoted them if we were not sure.

GrampsJr

Selene sometimes you should listen the community feeback about stuff...

Kami is hardly ever on not many know him he doesnt talk in lobby its a bad choice

Selene

Quote from: GrampsJr on February 16, 2014, 08:05:59 PM
Selene sometimes you should listen the community feeback about stuff...

Kami is hardly ever on not many know him he doesnt talk in lobby its a bad choice
I always listen to players feedback and consider it and if I like what a player has to say I would then approach Allie.

GrampsJr

just check the poll results selene

Kami was bad choice the poll has been up hardly any time and already has quite a few votes for not agreeing about kamis in game mod position

JustRK

When I was chosen for In-game moderator I had only like 300 forum posts and had no close friends who were active in the game. You just have to let individuals develop into the person they want to be ;) provided you allow them the chance.

This circumstance is like determining a movie is terrible before you even watched it. You should allow it to play first  :P
And as previously mentioned, we got this

Also as the person who recommended kami, he's on during the odd hours when many of us are not online and we need someone who gets in game during that time frame because I like to sleep like a normal person :3

-Speedy-

Quote from: JustRK on February 16, 2014, 08:20:33 PM
When I was chosen for In-game moderator I had only like 300 forum posts and had no close friends who were active in the game. You just have to let individuals develop into the person they want to be ;) provided you allow them the chance.

This circumstance is like determining a movie is terrible before you even watched it. You should allow it to play first  :P

Also as the person who recommended kami, he's on during the odd hours when many of us are not online and we need someone who gets in game during that time frame because I like to sleep like a normal person :3

You were very active before you were chosen. I have same time zone as Kami, he's just not that active.

#1 *Sector Nub*

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 16, 2014, 08:24:03 PM
Give them 2 months and see how they are doing.
Like a probational period? And if Kami isn't as active as people say he is. Then surely after 1-2weeks he wouldn't of even been able too accept the position if i'm correct?

-Speedy-

It used to be you had 24 hours to accept the position. So i wonder if he has accepted yet because it's been like 23 hours.

#1 *Sector Nub*

hur9

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*

Godz

Stop complaining pls,
a 12 year old kid can do this job

How you guys will feel.
Why being so rude.
You guys can't complain just because you haven't got the spot.
Pls go qq somewhere else cause as Selene said:our opinion won't change their mind.

qolderman

Quote from: nemano9988 on February 16, 2014, 07:54:41 PM
dont see the point of kami being mod, dont see that person online often, but i m alright with the vish as fm
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

zid_master

Quote from: medchiller on February 16, 2014, 07:56:43 PM
Just let it take its course. If they aren't doing their job properly or you feel like they aren't fit in a few weeks then maybe it would be an option. I'm sure the rest of the staff will also be watching them and helping them along to try to make them better but we can't just take them out without a chance. Not to mention imagine how a topic like this would make a person feel.  :(

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

GrampsJr

Quote from: Godz on February 17, 2014, 02:21:24 AM
Stop complaining pls,
a 12 year old kid can do this job

How you guys will feel.
Why being so rude.
You guys can't complain just because you haven't got the spot.
Pls go qq somewhere else cause as Selene said:our opinion won't change their mind.

i could not give a **** about getting that spot i didnt apply
why would we complain about not having the spot pls grow up

mygodZzZ

February 17, 2014, 08:34:06 AM #23 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 01:03:08 PM by mygodZzZ
I agree with Selene, RK, Med and especially Godz..
Lemme ask you, are you perhaps jealous?
You should be congratulating them about their new position and not crying about them being in those positions..
No one would've made a topic like this if things were opposite and that position was going to you.

Yeah, maybe you didn't apply, but 1 day haven't passed for you to even starting to judge..
Don't cry about their position and be happy for them, all I have to say..

Congratulations Kami and Vish, If admins/gm's picked you, you must've deserved it!
Good luck  8)

GrampsJr

Im not jealous one bit **** tard
 Language.

-Speedy-

Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 17, 2014, 08:34:06 AM
I agree with Selene, RK, Med and especially Godz..
Lemme ask you, are you perhaps jealous?
You should be congratulating them about their new position and not crying about them being in those positions..
No one would've made a topic like this if things were opposite and that position was going to you.

Yeah, maybe you didn't apply, but 1 day haven't passed for you to even starting to judge..
Don't cry about their position and be happy for them, all I have to say..

Congratulations Kami and Vish, If admins/gm's picked you, you must've deserved it!
Good luck  8)
I don't think you read his previous post, because it specifically says " I didn't apply". May i ask why would he be jealous? Because if you don't apply then it just shows you don't want the spot. If he applied i would understand your point but since he didn't you post makes no sense. I think he just thought other players deserved.

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

Quote from: JustRK on February 16, 2014, 08:20:33 PM

Vish has been doing his best. and also Kami is a close friend of mine and he's always been a true loyal and honest player. i think they will turn out to be great and if not Allie can fix it with just a few clicks. but just let it take its course and see how it goes.
Just accept that they made the position and they will try to do there best at it.
(hopefully noone gets the big head lol but so far everything seems alright).

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Thornz on February 26, 2014, 05:09:25 PM
Vish got demoted .-.

are you for real? he turned out to be better as i thought before.

I think it was cuz he kept deleting danni's spam posts haha,

about kami, i think i do live in a different time zone as him, if the staff has trust in them, so should we just like others said already. If someone is jaleous about it or not, there will be a next mod picking time and w/e and if kami would be bad, im sure he will be demoted if selene/allie and santa if they feel like its the best thing to do.

Ramk1ng

[/quote]

are you for real? he turned out to be better as i thought before.

I think it was cuz he kept deleting danni's spam posts haha,

about kami, i think i do live in a different time zone as him, if the staff has trust in them, so should we just like others said already. If someone is jaleous about it or not, there will be a next mod picking time and w/e and if kami would be bad, im sure he will be demoted if selene/allie and santa if they feel like its the best thing to do.
[/quote]

vish got demoted but other staff members, with a good prove, and kami will be prob quiting cuz he got scammed by the half items, thats what i was told today, so the new staff choice was just perfect ^^
[/quote]

could u say that again? didnt quite understood, vish got demoted but other staff members? didnt get that part as example

Iridion

i dont even know what this community is up to anymore ???

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zomniethe4

Quote from: Iridion on February 26, 2014, 05:48:40 PM
i dont even know what this community is up to anymore ???
couldnt have said it better myself
someone make misterz staff pls. he ll take it seriously and honestly there isnt anyone elseto choose from

Zom

mygodZzZ

Xx Itz Ian

Didn't have trust in vish anyway
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Allie

Vish is most likely not permanently demoted. His IP was found on a hacked account yesterday. After we investigate it further, he might get it back.

Corr

Not gonna lie they both useless, should have someone active and intelligent.

Also has to know the English language as a first language, cause you know, this is America and all.

Ima still here. xd

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Daily

Quote from: Corr on February 26, 2014, 07:10:38 PM
Not gonna lie they both useless, should have someone active and intelligent.

Also has to know the English language as a first language, cause you know, this is America and all.

Ima still here. xd

I kind of disagree, it would be beneficial to have someone Korean that could speak English as this is a multicultural game.

zomniethe4

That's already been attempted daily.

Zom

-Speedy-

I think they should just pick new staff. Vish probably had something to do with the account and Kami got hacked and basically quit.

#1 *Sector Nub*

zomniethe4

Let's be completely honest. All of your opinions to the staff is deemed irrelevant towards any scenario.
However Allie and Kenny see it should be handled is how it will go. If our opinions are really viable in this circumstance, we'd be acknowledged towards it.

Zom

-Speedy-

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 26, 2014, 10:22:59 PM
Let's be completely honest. All of your opinions to the staff is deemed irrelevant towards any scenario.
However Allie and Kenny see it should be handled is how it will go. If our opinions are really viable in this circumstance, we'd be acknowledged towards it.
Well since many of the players thoughts are coming true about what would happen as those guys as staff. Maybe they will listen now. I mean if neither of them stay staff then they are worse off then before because Angrod resigned.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Madprox

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 26, 2014, 10:35:37 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 26, 2014, 10:22:59 PM
Well since many of the players thoughts are coming true about what would happen as those guys as staff. Maybe they will listen now. I mean if neither of them stay staff then they are worse off then before because Angrod resigned.
None of your thoughts that were spoken out loud had anything to do with the reason of the new staff's demotion.
What you just said made no sense what so ever.

If staff is looking for an addition to the team, it's the staff's choice, not the players'.
You can say or think what you want and discuss it freely, but it won't matter when Allie picks new staff members.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

zomniethe4

You learn from your mistakes. Doesn't mean you've failed. It just simply means you've found an option that will not work.
Cooky was a claimed piece of shit that no one liked and now look?
Selene was just an annoying kiss ass. Look at her.

You never know until you take that chance.

Zom

zid_master

if staff think they want to promote any new staff member(s).. they will choose it later. just wait.. they know what they do and what to do.

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

-Speedy-

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 26, 2014, 10:40:00 PM
You learn from your mistakes. Doesn't mean you've failed. It just simply means you've found an option that will not work.
Cooky was a claimed piece of **** that no one liked and now look?
Selene was just an annoying kiss ass. Look at her.

You never know until you take that chance.
Well said. Cooky used to be moderated and hated on forums and now he is a good mod who has respect. Zom said it perfectly other then Selene, i wasn't around when she got mod so i don't know if she was truly a brown nose. So i can't really speak my opinion about that. But i am one of those people who used to not like Selene that much but now that i skype her i found out she is pretty nice and chill.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Iridion

Quote from: Selene on February 16, 2014, 08:04:24 PM
No matter what your opinions are on the new promotions will not change our mind. We wouldn't of promoted them if we were not sure.

cant you read
they dont give a **** about what you say

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Godz

Quote from: Allie on February 26, 2014, 07:01:30 PM
Vish is most likely not permanently demoted. His IP was found on a hacked account yesterday. After we investigate it further, he might get it back.
Ye long time ago I told yz to check vish log and he was hacking and go banned 2week.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-