May 03, 2024, 05:00:40 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » The choice of new staff.

The choice of new staff.

Started by GrampsJr, February 16, 2014, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about the decision of the new staff?

I agree with Vish's FM Position
10 (30.3%)
I agree with Kami's In-game Mod position
2 (6.1%)
I dont agree with Vish's FM Position
10 (30.3%)
I Dont agree with Kami's In game Mod position
22 (66.7%)
I think there should be a re-vote
13 (39.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Iridion

i dont even know what this community is up to anymore ???

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zomniethe4

Quote from: Iridion on February 26, 2014, 05:48:40 PM
i dont even know what this community is up to anymore ???
couldnt have said it better myself
someone make misterz staff pls. he ll take it seriously and honestly there isnt anyone elseto choose from

Zom

mygodZzZ

Xx Itz Ian

Didn't have trust in vish anyway
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Allie

Vish is most likely not permanently demoted. His IP was found on a hacked account yesterday. After we investigate it further, he might get it back.

Corr

Not gonna lie they both useless, should have someone active and intelligent.

Also has to know the English language as a first language, cause you know, this is America and all.

Ima still here. xd

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Daily

Quote from: Corr on February 26, 2014, 07:10:38 PM
Not gonna lie they both useless, should have someone active and intelligent.

Also has to know the English language as a first language, cause you know, this is America and all.

Ima still here. xd

I kind of disagree, it would be beneficial to have someone Korean that could speak English as this is a multicultural game.

zomniethe4

That's already been attempted daily.

Zom

-Speedy-

I think they should just pick new staff. Vish probably had something to do with the account and Kami got hacked and basically quit.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

zomniethe4

Let's be completely honest. All of your opinions to the staff is deemed irrelevant towards any scenario.
However Allie and Kenny see it should be handled is how it will go. If our opinions are really viable in this circumstance, we'd be acknowledged towards it.

Zom

-Speedy-

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 26, 2014, 10:22:59 PM
Let's be completely honest. All of your opinions to the staff is deemed irrelevant towards any scenario.
However Allie and Kenny see it should be handled is how it will go. If our opinions are really viable in this circumstance, we'd be acknowledged towards it.
Well since many of the players thoughts are coming true about what would happen as those guys as staff. Maybe they will listen now. I mean if neither of them stay staff then they are worse off then before because Angrod resigned.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Madprox

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 26, 2014, 10:35:37 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 26, 2014, 10:22:59 PM
Well since many of the players thoughts are coming true about what would happen as those guys as staff. Maybe they will listen now. I mean if neither of them stay staff then they are worse off then before because Angrod resigned.
None of your thoughts that were spoken out loud had anything to do with the reason of the new staff's demotion.
What you just said made no sense what so ever.

If staff is looking for an addition to the team, it's the staff's choice, not the players'.
You can say or think what you want and discuss it freely, but it won't matter when Allie picks new staff members.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

zomniethe4

You learn from your mistakes. Doesn't mean you've failed. It just simply means you've found an option that will not work.
Cooky was a claimed piece of shit that no one liked and now look?
Selene was just an annoying kiss ass. Look at her.

You never know until you take that chance.

Zom

zid_master

if staff think they want to promote any new staff member(s).. they will choose it later. just wait.. they know what they do and what to do.

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

-Speedy-

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 26, 2014, 10:40:00 PM
You learn from your mistakes. Doesn't mean you've failed. It just simply means you've found an option that will not work.
Cooky was a claimed piece of **** that no one liked and now look?
Selene was just an annoying kiss ass. Look at her.

You never know until you take that chance.
Well said. Cooky used to be moderated and hated on forums and now he is a good mod who has respect. Zom said it perfectly other then Selene, i wasn't around when she got mod so i don't know if she was truly a brown nose. So i can't really speak my opinion about that. But i am one of those people who used to not like Selene that much but now that i skype her i found out she is pretty nice and chill.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-