RAUDOG

Lol srry Corr, Jay's not leavin Silence, yea Jay ur gonna have to very hard

Yz

Try harder then your 'dad' because hes not becoming the best yet @_@
DISCORD killyzkill

jayslash

see why are you starting stuff with us this have nothing too do with you

Yz

If you keep spamming "we are so good" "im gonna be the very best like no one ever was to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause" then people are gonna be annoyed, derrrrrp.

I CAN BE A CHAMPIONNNNN

I WANT THE WHOLE WO-RLD TO SEE

POKEMANZ
DISCORD killyzkill

jayslash

GavinGill

Quote from: jayslash on September 03, 2010, 06:17:48 AM
see why are you starting stuff with us this have nothing too do with you
Technically, you're "starting stuff" by creating pointless threads and constantly claiming yourself or your friends to be "the best." If you really beleive you're the best, that's fine. If you think ICECOLD is the best, that's fine too. If you two want to talk amongst yourselves and comment on each other's amazing skills and how the other person makes your heart skip a beat and you knees shake, use private messages instead of cluttering up the forum with these kinds of threads.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

jayslash

actually i'm not the best omw to the top and i can post w.e i want to post as long as i'm not breaking rules

Yz

Quote from: jayslash on September 03, 2010, 06:33:28 AM
actually i'm not the best omw to the top and i can post w.e i want to post as long as i'm not breaking rules

Neither of you are the best, kthx
DISCORD killyzkill

jayslash

so what your saying is your the best i think not your no where near the best you just think you are cause your a vGm clearly that's not being the best  8) a.w i'm gona be at top and there's nothing you can do or say that will get in my way

Yz

I never once said I was the best. I said you're not the best.

I suck at grinding, trufax
DISCORD killyzkill

GavinGill

Tricky didnt say he was the best. Stop trying to get into arguments.

Quote from: jayslash on September 03, 2010, 06:33:28 AM
You really should read my post again. Posting unnecessary and unwanted threads is against the rules - rule 9 to be exact. Allie didnt specify what she considers as "flooding" but if the her strict observance of the other rules are are any indication, what you're doing would definitely fall under that category. It'd be a better idea to post all of this in one existing thread instead of creating numerous similar topics that end up cluttering General Discussion.

Dont you agree?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

jayslash

yea we know ( what a dork)  8)

Allie

Jayslash, you promised, keep your promise or I'll be forced to ban you, and apparently bans on the forum means bans in-game.

Tricky, no argueing, when I gave you your position you promised to stop arguing, flaming, or insulting anyone.
Start being more professional.

Yz

I dont flame >:O Cept for friends
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

How you treat ICE and jayslash is what I'm referring to: no more.
If they provoke it on a thread, take it with me and I will end it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-