May 03, 2024, 01:59:34 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf

the best

Started by jayslash, September 02, 2010, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayslash

Allie i'm sorry it's not my fault i try not too but your guy's mess with me i just wanted to post stuff about my father and to see who all likes him i guess what i'm doing is wrong but what about your guy's

GavinGill

Quote from: jayslash on September 03, 2010, 06:49:51 AM
yea we know ( what a dork)  8)
I'm sorry, should I stick to small words when responding to you next time? I do try my best to help out in these situations but I guess I should keep in mind that not everyone on this forum has received at least a 4th grade education. Let me know if you ever have trouble understanding what some of us are saying, I'll try to paraphrase... simplify... translate ..."dumb" it down. Dont take that the wrong way though, Im not calling you dumb, Im just trying to use words that people are more likely to understand.

Quote from: jayslash on September 03, 2010, 06:55:10 AM
Allie i'm sorry it's not my fault i try not too but your guy's mess with me i just wanted to post stuff about my father and to see who all likes him i guess what i'm doing is wrong but what about your guy's
We'll try not to mess with you anymore. The last thing we want is for you and ICECOLD to get mad and challenge us to a PvP match.God forbid we're unlucky enough to be called out for a BvB match.

I'll make sure Tricky and the rest of "Allie's guys" dont bug you anymore, jayslash.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-