May 22, 2024, 07:48:35 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » membership pause suggestion

membership pause suggestion

Started by joeltejeda, August 12, 2012, 11:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeltejeda

i think its a good idea to make a membership pause button so if u have to go to a trip or moving to other country for couple of months or weeks u can pause it and dont waste the money they pay and make it that u can change it once a week so u would not pause it like on monday and resume it on friday

KillerPig

u can make a 1 year member last like 10 years

sooo no

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Selene

MuzzaFuzza

Who needs pause when you have perm.

Dillh

Would be able to pause anytime u want, meaning you could pause it anytime you like. so when players log off for the rest of the day they could simply pause it meaning member ship would be based on hours spent online.

-1, This would completely destroy the game.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

rettknight

I'd say no no, abuse smelled. Only way I'd see this working is let's say if you pause it you can't resume it until 2 months time, otherwise it's be totally an abuse.
but even if its a 2month pause I still say no. :p

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Purple

August 13, 2012, 12:32:11 AM #6 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:32:46 AM by Purple
Quote from: Dillh on August 13, 2012, 12:05:50 AM
Would be able to pause anytime u want, meaning you could pause it anytime you like. so when players log off for the rest of the day they could simply pause it meaning member ship would be based on hours spent online.

"and make it that u can change it once a week so u would not pause it like on monday and resume it on friday"

You, sir, should do more then just read the title. He said to make people wait a week before activating the membership again. So it wouldn't be based on online hours.

^**** im special xd

rettknight

Quote from: Purple on August 13, 2012, 12:32:11 AM

"and make it that u can change it once a week so u would not pause it like on monday and resume it on friday"

You, sir, should do more then just read the title. He said to make people wait a week before activating the membership again. So it wouldn't be based on online hours.
Even if he didn't completely read it 1 week is short, so I agree with dill that this could destroy the game.

Purple

August 13, 2012, 12:36:11 AM #8 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:36:27 AM by Purple
Quote from: rettknight on August 13, 2012, 12:34:35 AM
Quote from: Purple on August 13, 2012, 12:32:11 AM

Even if he didn't completely read it 1 week is short, so I agree with dill that this could destroy the game.

You're right. It could destroy the game. It won't destroy the game if the idea is implemented properly.

^**** im special xd

rettknight

Not the most clever example but this is what I think.
Let's say you buy milk, with a expiration date of let's say... I don't know, 1 month.
And you bought that milk for whatever price, I don't do grocery shopping.
So, let's say you're sick and can't drink milk for let's say 2 weeks(Lol idk), do you honestly believe you can negotiate with the milk for the expiration date to be paused >:D

I Lol'd at the whole post, I'm trying to state a point that is, you're paying for a specific time you agreed with, if you don't use it wisely that's on you :p

Purple

Quote from: rettknight on August 13, 2012, 12:41:20 AM
Not the most clever example but this is what I think.
Let's say you buy milk, with a expiration date of let's say... I don't know, 1 month.
And you bought that milk for whatever price, I don't do grocery shopping.
So, let's say you're sick and can't drink milk for let's say 2 weeks(Lol idk), do you honestly believe you can negotiate with the milk for the expiration date to be paused >:D

I Lol'd at the whole post, I'm trying to state a point that is, you're paying for a specific time you agreed with, if you don't use it wisely that's on you :p

To be fair, you could still drink the milk, even after the month.

Also, I never said it should be implemented exactly as he wants it. Maybe if someone wanted to pause their membership for a month, they could pay 1/2 of the cost of 1 month membership. That way the owners and the players meet in the middle. If you want to pause your membership you have to pay, but not as much as it would be to buy a whole new membership.

^**** im special xd

Xkiller712

KillerPig

Quote from: Purple on August 13, 2012, 12:36:11 AM
You're right. It could destroy the game. It won't destroy the game if the idea is implemented properly.

no it would lol
ret quoted dillh wrong

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb1234

Just let them pause it once or after you resume the membership you have an extended period of time before you can re-pause it.

Iridion

what if membership auto-adds days to itself when the player didn't log in for a long enough time of the remaining membership time left (or for the total memership time)

for example:

player a has 1year membership
player a doesnt login for 30 days
when player a comes back he gets 30 days back since he never logged in

player b has 30days membership
player b doesn't login for 10 days
when player b comes back he gets 10 days back since he never logged in

this way you cant ause it, since you have to stop playing on that account for a long time, and you get no additional time in your membership; a membership would last long only if the player is not really active so it doesnt harm anyone

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-