May 04, 2024, 08:26:59 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Regarding of "spam" posts.

Regarding of "spam" posts.

Started by Bubbabear, January 17, 2015, 01:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

If people are just talking casually without intended spam and having general conversations without going off-topic to an extent. Then why not just let them have their chat, instead of removing posts/editing and just being a block towards people's conversations.

I don't see the harm in most posts, especially when someone is warned for it. It's a joke. Leave the little amount of people who enjoy the community to relax and be free to post (to an extent il add again).

Unless someone can explain to me why it matters so much on post count?, or what happens if people post consistently?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Purple

It's probably just cooky being cooky :)

(jk cooky i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

just chatting should probably be left for im services or PMs. It's a forum, not skype.

^**** im special xd

Corr

He wants to up his post count because that's what he told trixie and fira. Reminds me of a guy on the acclaim forums that did that, his post no longer counted as actual post when someone of a higher power decided that it got annoying, he was still able to post though, so that's alrighty, he stopped though after a while. lmao

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Quote from: Corr on January 17, 2015, 01:53:12 AM
He wants to up his post count because that's what he told trixie and fira. Reminds me of a guy on the acclaim forums that did that, his post no longer counted as actual post when someone of a higher power decided that it got annoying, he was still able to post though, so that's alrighty, he stopped though after a while. lmao

who is 'he' ? I dont see anyone in particular being mentioned in bubbas post

i think u are a little too focused on attacking a particular someone today  ;)

anyway, about the topic..   posts are only edited, moved, deleted, etc  if they dont fit in that section or if they are against the rules

its not necessarily about what 'harm' the posts do, but rather, making the forum more clean and organized

there is really not much else to elaborate on

KillerPig

didnt know what this post was referring to until i saw zeal chat xd

i dont see a problem i mean its not like anyone posts anything actually worth looking at anymore

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

the game and community have seen better days but that doesnt mean anything should change as far as forum organization/discipline goes

Corr

Quote from: KillerPig on January 17, 2015, 02:24:18 AM
didnt know what this post was referring to until i saw zeal chat xd

i dont see a problem i mean its not like anyone posts anything actually worth looking at anymore
Lol right, everyone just post one liners cause they don't have the intellect to think further.

Shiaaaaat. +1

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-