May 05, 2024, 01:55:41 AMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Why Was Revo/Frog Unbanned

Why Was Revo/Frog Unbanned

Started by 123bomb123, January 28, 2013, 05:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog

Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 28, 2013, 08:38:58 PM
No RUgly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys, here's what its like. Let me try to use a soccer analogy for you.

You kicked someone in the face and got a red card (hacked)
You should be gone for the rest of the game.

Example of your example: Someone misses a goal (bad grammar)
What ever, we're not going to pull someone out for something as stupid as missing a goal because shit happens (not banned)
i got suspended for that match not from the history of the game! (temprory get banned its already a month now) i sent a formal letter to the other team (staff "game owner") that i'm sry for kicking blahblahblah's face (hacking) , and i hope he get well soon (helped them) and i didn't kick him on purpose (i regret doing it) and i'm sry and any injury cost i will pay it (i got my punishment lost my gigas , coins , bs , exp)

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Allie

As far as I'm concerned, you've helped nothing.
Get off my ball park, I don't want your chocolates and flowers.

Santa

Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 28, 2013, 08:42:01 PM
I would, but I feel that would be pushing it.
Evo censor?

the word evo(period) is censored.

frog

Quote from: Allie on January 28, 2013, 08:47:46 PM
about this part you can ask kenny did i help or not :S
about that part i didn't understand it :S

Allie

I know exactly what you did. And you didn't help at all.
Now I'll rephrase it for you; go away, we don't need help so miniscule it's barely noticeable.

MagicXR

January 28, 2013, 08:52:59 PM #81 Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:57:27 PM by MagicXR
Quote from: frog on January 28, 2013, 08:50:39 PM
She doesnt want your apologies Revo.

Fat Matt

Quote from: MagicXR on January 28, 2013, 08:52:59 PM
She doesnt want your apologies Ugly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys.

you can tell u said dingle berries on purpose cuz theres no r infront of ugly  ::)

its usually said like revo.
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

MagicXR

Quote from: Fat Matt on January 28, 2013, 08:55:36 PM
Quote from: MagicXR on January 28, 2013, 08:52:59 PM
She doesnt want your apologies Ugly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys.
I mistyped and didnt put the "R" in front of e   v  o

you can tell u said dingle berries on purpose cuz theres no r infront of ugly  ::)

its usually said like rUgly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys.
I mistyped and didnt put the "R" in front of e   v  o

frog

Quote from: Allie on January 28, 2013, 08:52:35 PM
I know exactly what you did. And you didn't help at all.
Now I'll rephrase it for you; go away, we don't need help so miniscule it's barely noticeable.
this maybe in your own point of view :S , i stoped him from spreading his hack to alot of people and deleted all of his posts , now none can even know where to download his hacks , so there will be less hackers in the game :S ,all of that is nothing?! then why didn't you findout about that page and closed it or why didn't u patch his damn hacks? :S , i also promised kenny that i will do my best to get his sources so you guys can patch it , regardless the other hacks i reported and kenny patched them , still i did miniscule thing?! :S

frog

btw you said you will keep an eye on me. didn't you?! , i agree (u , kenny , tricky ,zerp , mater , selene , meteor , zom , nik , max , angrod) make all the staff watch me! if you found me hack in a 1 single game .. MAC BAN me!

zomniethe4

Quote from: frog on January 28, 2013, 08:44:41 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 28, 2013, 08:38:58 PM
No RUgly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys, here's what its like. Let me try to use a soccer analogy for you.

You kicked someone in the face and got a red card (hacked)
You should be gone for the rest of the game.

Example of your example: Someone misses a goal (bad grammar)
What ever, we're not going to pull someone out for something as stupid as missing a goal because shit happens (not banned)
i got suspended for that match not from the history of the game! (temprory get banned its already a month now) i sent a formal letter to the other team (staff "game owner") that i'm sry for kicking blahblahblah's face (hacking) , and i hope he get well soon (helped them) and i didn't kick him on purpose (i regret doing it) and i'm sry and any injury cost i will pay it (i got my punishment lost my gigas , coins , bs , exp)
Kicked out for the REST OF THE GAME
You don't kick someone in the face on accident and you do not hack on accident.
I'm not going to watch you.

Zom

Cooky

All that good stuff you did like deleted egyptians facebook posts and reporting hacks could have been done without you hacking yourself.

Allie

I see you're getting defensive. But still, yes, I knew about the page- You underestimate the intel of such a high authority.
I didn't care about it taken down. It was as important as evo was; just a bug on the windshield. To stop the spread of hacks is a completely ignorant thing to do; google the hacks, and you'll find them. It won't matter until it's patched, and you have done nothing to help in that department, nor do I want your egotistical help. You help for self-benefit only, and to brag about it when claiming you're such a great person later.

We have methods to get the source ourselves. If you want to get unbanned, you're going about it the wrong way; bribing one admin, who has less intel and power than the second, nonetheless, is a horrible method.

frog

Quote from: Cooky on January 28, 2013, 09:04:31 PM
All that good stuff you did like deleted egyptians facebook posts and reporting hacks could have been done without you hacking yourself.

i know and i apologized like 5 times now?

Quote from: Allie on January 28, 2013, 09:05:47 PM
I see you're getting defensive. But still, yes, I knew about the page- You underestimate the intel of such a high authority.
I didn't care about it taken down. It was as important as evo was; just a bug on the windshield. To stop the spread of hacks is a completely ignorant thing to do; google the hacks, and you'll find them. It won't matter until it's patched, and you have done nothing to help in that department, nor do I want your egotistical help. You help for self-benefit only, and to brag about it when claiming you're such a great person later.

We have methods to get the source ourselves. If you want to get unbanned, you're going about it the wrong way; bribing one admin, who has less intel and power than the second, nonetheless, is a horrible method.
if its that easy to get the hacks can you PM the link of V9 please? , bribing one admin?????? you got me all wrong kenny didn't do anything , i gave him the help freely before i ask him for anything i gave him the link and asked him what do he want to do with it , and i did all what he wanted me to do , helping is called bribing these days? the gigas and the coins and the bs and the exp. i didn't offer them for him , he forced it to happen by the database as a punishment! , as i told you allie i'm really sry for anything i did to harm your game i mean our game because this game is a part of me , you said you will watch me and i agreed cuz i know i won't do anything wrong again!! :S ,i know you wil think i'm bribing you now or i'm trying to win you or whatever , but i really regret what i have done! sry again! , you can lock this now if you don't want me to reply to what you gonna say!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-