May 06, 2024, 07:39:38 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Newbie Here; Hello Everybody

Newbie Here; Hello Everybody

Started by whitedrake25, January 15, 2015, 07:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitedrake25

Hello everyone, hope you're all well. I wish I could introduce myself as someone who previously had memorable name within the original B.O.T.S. community or capable status, but unfortunately I have none of those. I'm surprised to see the game that I played so many years ago still exists. The nostalgia keeps hitting me like a metal club every time I see another level or hear another sound. Of course, I could ramble on about memories, but I feel like that would be mundane. I hope to enjoy my time here in this community and enjoy this newer B.O.T.S.

My IGN is Discretion, a Lv59 Surge. I can usually be found trying to solo levels. If anyone wants to chat or help me in my endeavors to get along in the game, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I'll be around.

Bubbabear

Don't join any maps of 258, and il happy join you on your endeavors :P. Welcome to the game, not sure there are that many who didn't play original bots and came here but i may be mistaken.

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

ZeroUH

< Old BOTS player. IGN ^ZER0^, I was part of ZeaL back then...
Not playing bc anymore but I'm always around...
Welcome.

STC Zero

hey Zero what is your IGN in BC??
My IGN in old BOTS is markone :)

ZeroUH

Quote from: policia2 on January 15, 2015, 09:57:17 PM
hey Zero what is your IGN in BC??
My IGN in old BOTS is markone :)
ZeroUH and -Zero-.

trashburmy

Quote from: whitedrake25 on January 15, 2015, 07:12:46 PM
Hello everyone, hope you're all well. I wish I could introduce myself as someone who previously had memorable name within the original B.O.T.S. community or capable status, but unfortunately I have none of those. I'm surprised to see the game that I played so many years ago still exists. The nostalgia keeps hitting me like a metal club every time I see another level or hear another sound. Of course, I could ramble on about memories, but I feel like that would be mundane. I hope to enjoy my time here in this community and enjoy this newer B.O.T.S.

My IGN is Discretion, a Lv59 Surge. I can usually be found trying to solo levels. If anyone wants to chat or help me in my endeavors to get along in the game, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I'll be around.
Hey man :) Welcome to the game! I'll help you if you want! IGN: SS Shadow

Cooky

welcome to the game  :D  its cool to see a new player

STC Zero

yeah Cooky
thats proof that the game is not death :D

Madprox

Haiii
Have you made a best friend in boutheetah yet?
If not, may I apply pleaseee c:

Pleased to meet you, my name is maxypoo ^^

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

STC Zero

Max is a sexy friend rock :P XD
Max is a good friend :)

whitedrake25

I'm glad to see such a warm welcome.  :)  And no, I can't say I have a best friend here yet, however I'm always open to meeting new people.

Bubbabear

Quote from: whitedrake25 on January 15, 2015, 11:03:00 PM
I'm glad to see such a warm welcome.  :)  And no, I can't say I have a best friend here yet, however I'm always open to meeting new people.

*Whisper* he's rich. do it..
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Materger

Welcome good sir, enjoy your time here in BC and make many friends. ;-D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Madprox

Quote from: whitedrake25 on January 15, 2015, 11:03:00 PM
yaaaaaayyyyy

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

Welcome to BC, played these games for atleast 8yrs.. Ign from bots: Robocop7ant, leiholm93, killa_ram and some more.

If you got any questions, just ask and i will gladly help ;)
<br />

knightofms

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-