Thread Updated:

Shop Added
Coming Soon Image added
My Info Added
Logging In Added
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

Loading screen needs work, Meteor didn't like the one I made, cuz it's colorless >___________>

eco999

Optimism

Meta, post your loading work.

Why is the shop...hot pink/red :/.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Meta

Cbf'd with it atm, tired and I'm not on my main computer where BC is downloaded.

supar

Quote from: Optimism on July 01, 2011, 03:30:42 PM
Meta, post your loading work.

Why is the shop...hot pink/red :/.
The only reason i can think of for the shop being hot pink/red is that they're trying to stick to red and blue. 'Cause the lobby is blue. Idunno though. I don't think it all fits together perfect, but I still like it. :3

Optimism

Blue background in both lobby and shop. Compliment this with red buttons. More consistent while preserving the red/blue theme.
- Opti -
- Retired -

NoS

Quote from: Optimism on July 01, 2011, 04:38:18 PM
Blue background in both lobby and shop. Compliment this with red buttons. More consistent while preserving the red/blue theme.

But then that would make Blue seem to be the leading side
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

zepher2211

please don't tell me what to do with the skin, I won't try to tell you to throw your login in the trash  8)
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Quote from: NoS on July 01, 2011, 06:38:49 PM

What? Even amounts of colors aren't needed for something to be themed. To look its best, this is needed. I believe you're a bit misleading on purpose here, agree?

Where is my signature >.<.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on July 01, 2011, 07:55:18 PM
Quote from: NoS on July 01, 2011, 06:38:49 PM

What? Even amounts of colors aren't needed for something to be themed. To look its best, this is needed. I believe you're a bit misleading on purpose here, agree?

Where is my signature >.<.

The theme isn't red and blue, it's the battle between both teams, giving one color the majority shows bias and therefore makes your opinion null. I'm not ruining the skin because you don't like aspects of it, you forced me to show you the community liked our login screen better, and caused useless hastle within the community. As is your oppinion on this skin is null and void to me, I think others would agree.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

I'm simply trying to give helpful suggestions.

umad? Yea. umad.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Meta

ya we mad that you try to take over, izy may be a good gfxer, but its not cool to replace our login screen, specially if EVERYONE liked it more than the one you guys made.

ujelly? Yea. ujelly.

Optimism

Quote from: Meta on July 02, 2011, 12:22:28 AM
ya we mad that you try to take over, izy may be a good gfxer, but its not cool to replace our login screen, specially if EVERYONE liked it more than the one you guys made.

ujelly? Yea. ujelly.

Imitation is the truest form of flattery. Thanks bro :).

Your login has to be replaced anyway -- the dimensions are inappropriate leading to skewed renders.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Rossbach

Can't find my quote but....

Red vs blue is old.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-