May 02, 2024, 12:32:20 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Goodbye my friends.

Goodbye my friends.

Started by Materger, September 06, 2013, 03:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

Xx Itz Ian

Did not read the whole topic (will do that later) so don't get mad if you said this :(

Will you forum sometimes or are you leaving both ingame/forums and everything related to bc?
Also good luck with your new job bro  :-* you still own me that avy xD
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Materger

@Yz- I will bro ;3

@Tze- Thanks   :D

@Purple- farewell :)

@Helix- when I have time I will play a few rounds of bf3 sure.

@Dannii- Thank you D

@ReturneD- You will have time to talk to the others, don't worry.

@Bombz-The list isn't done and thank you :)

@ Rossbach- The only way I could beat one of your times is if I suddenly turn into a super human and auto learn how to sector like ross which is highly unlikely. ;w;

@Meteor- Indeed we will be able to talk from time to time on steam and thanks bud. :p

@eco999- I try to be friends with everyone so ye. :3

@Cooky- thanks and the game will be more fun with the upcoming updates so don't worry. ;)

@RadioactiveB - I'll try to come by and post when I can, thanks GloriousCharmZ.   :)

@loewe90- FireY, I have a priority to pay bills so I must get a paying job and work again which will make me ten times inactive and I wont be very helpful then. I rather get out of the way then be the super inactive GM that's never on. Tease last few months I barely got in-game compared how much I would be on before when I was active.

@hawk5005- Thank you for such kind words, I wish we could've talked more you seem like a very easygoing and chill person to be around. I'll try to stop by as often as I can.

@Hyper- Thanks bud :D

@Ian- Don't worry I wont get mad lolz :)  I will forum when I get the chance to. I might finish your avatar one of these days.Thank you. ;3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Experiences

I remember meeting you, i thought you where a funny and nice guy and i wanted to know you more, and all of a sudden we where talking about Everything from Earth to the sky as we say in Sweden, It was really nice. You always made me happy when i wasn't and we have had so many fun moments, like remember when i changed to -mater- and i had no idea about the staff impersonating rule? That was hilarious (people thought i was you). I will miss All the fun we had on bc. You where always a great friend and always helped me when i needed help. You are kind, funny and a great drawer (Keep up the work! :3). I hope we still can keep in touch via steam!

Hey remember when you made genesis with code and i joined, It was so fun, i remember us competing for gp and we had alot of fun.
I wish you nothing but luck With your work and school! and hope that you get what you wish for. You will always be one of my very best friends Twinnyy<3.

You introduced me to so many people on this game i've lost Count. I also remember the time in UnBalanced, It was so much fun, all the silly convos there was, lololol!

Remember the day when i spammed you on skype to go on forum and you found out you where gm? I was so happy for you. You really did deserve it.

Oh and don't forget! @slap >: D

Im gonna end this reply by saying
Farewell my dear friend i wish you best of luck in Life and career!

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

ghostkid17

Bye 3; everyone is gonna miss you,  just tell me on skype when you wanna do that pvp game, and yeah I haven't sectored next to at all since i got to 221. Get on skype every once in a while so we can still talk to you!
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

leonidsa

Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

Cooky

sad day for bout cheetah    :-\

hopefully we can all get past this and enjoy the new update

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on September 06, 2013, 04:39:08 PM
hopefully we can all get past this

im sure we wont kill oursELVEs
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on September 06, 2013, 04:40:09 PM
Quote from: Cooky on September 06, 2013, 04:39:08 PM
hopefully we can all get past this

im sure we wont kill oursELVEs

I don't get it   :(

also I wasn't trying to say that in a mean way Materger, its just that when someone leaves and it causes sadness its better for it to go away sooner then to dwell on it for a long time, you know?

Materger

@Hanna- olololz @slap xD   I got so much flashbacks reading your post we did have some great times.

"Remember the day when i spammed you on skype to go on forum and you found out you where gm? I was so happy for you. You really did deserve it."  at the time I never expected it to happen I just did what I could to the best of my ability, that was a fun day though. :)

@Oreos-  I'm up for some now even though I lag really bad and I need a tc to go surge but we can do this while Im a patch it will be fun still. :)

@ cooky& Yz- lolololz yea don't worry cooky soon enough a new GM will take my place. :)

;3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

eco999

mic99

Not really well at goodbyes, but here goes nothing.

Dear Mater, when we first met I instantly thought of you as a brother. We have had our great BC times, like Genesis. We had so much fun, and had a great run. I will forever remember all the times you've helped me in a sticky situation, and all the times we trolled around (EpicNoob02). All the times I watched you draw, and our famous Skype/MSN chats we've had over the time we met.

Once again, not really good with goodbyes, but I want to wish you luck in real life. Also I hope you can stop by from time to time.

Cya  :-*

mo9

**** you jose
i love you man :'(
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Materger

@Code- it's not about being good when you say goodbye. Thanks bud, playing on Epicnub01 and acting like fools in the lobby was too fun. I will stop by when I can don't worry.   :-*

@Mo- Do you acknowledge me as a white person?  :'(   love u too bro

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-