May 02, 2024, 11:25:21 PMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Goodbye my friends.

Goodbye my friends.

Started by Materger, September 06, 2013, 03:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vobck

Bye mat, we had so much fun times, starting from MSN.
I'll be sure to read your books tho!

Materger

@Angrod- Indeed just don't read them too fast. :P

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Corr

I've known you the longest and the best thing you can say to me is that? I am offended but at the same time I don't care.

Baiiii bish come back later.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Materger

Quote from: Corr on September 06, 2013, 08:39:20 PM
I've known you the longest and the best thing you can say to me is that? I am offended but at the same time I don't care.

Baiiii bish come back later.

LOlz We have known each other the longest but we barely hung out here in bc apart from some pvp/bvb matches it's partly my fault but since I barely remember much from my time on bots I couldn't bring anything else up. :3

I still want that 1v1 :c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Eat4two

Touching, very touching indeed ;'(.
Hate to see you leave, BoutCheetah won't be the same place without you. But ya.. Life goes on, can't be stuck here forever, eh?

The first thing I remember was once we met, when we were both in Symp, and we said something along those lines "wdf u noob again, when did we become guildies, what the sht is this?"
That was before I got to know you though lol. Later on it was easy to see your superb personality and charisma, I don't know how to put this but I'm thankful we got to know each other. You're a gud friend. 

We had fun, I enjoyed PvP with ya especially. You were 'laxed as always and we could both try, or just mess around/chat and still have a great time when we played. That's another thing I'll never forget. Not to mention the unforgettable, wicked conversations we had on MSN.

I had many awesome memories with you, sadly, as you said, we kinda grew a part for a while ;-; but it feels like we got more in touch lately. I hope we can keep it that way and chat on Skype like MSN old times, as much as possible.

Also I've been looking at a few NBA games ;o. You kinda introduced me to basketball and I'm highly grateful for that. I started to watch international games as well, even though my national team absolutely sucks! But it's still entertaining to watch 'cause of the sport itself.   

That looooooooooong PvP story that only I had the honor to see, was a joy to read. Too bad we didn't open that PvP school we had plans for. In the future maybe, who knows.

Dunno what else to add at this writing moment
I shall still be stalking your Deviantart...
I just wish you the best of luck in real life and have fun in whatever you choose to do. Take care for now!

I'll catch ya on Skype from time to time. x)

Materger

Nik I'm happy I got you to like basketball XD   
and my Deviantart page will be updated a lot more now since I will focus a lot on my art and practice daily when I get home so you will see a lot of new art.

I remember the first few times we pvped in symp and you were the pvp captain I used to think you were strange till i got to really meet you and we spoke for idk how long in a pvp match.Thanks bud. ;3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

FallenShadow

Bye mat have fun getting away from this game. You probably don't even know who I am but the game won't be the same without the coolest GM here (sorry selene, not sorry)

Materger

Thank you FS. ;3

I think I know you I've seen that signature many times I just don't know your in-game name.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

FallenShadow

Quote from: Materger on September 06, 2013, 09:22:17 PM
Thank you FS. ;3

I think I know you I've seen that signature many times I just don't know your in-game name.
infinity/alexander  ::)

Materger

Then I do know you silly Alex.  8)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

medchiller

Mat I really am speechless here. Call me whatever you want you post Mat, Brought me to tears. We've been through so much together and none of those memories will ever leave me.

Starting with the very first time I met you. I was leveling up with your cousin and he asked me to come PvP with him. I had only ever PvPed maybe twice in BOTS so I kinda not wanting too. I joined the room anyways and he said "this is my cousin" I was completely confused and I thought he was lying. Then you told me that it was true. We started our first PvP match with me you Sparky and Xaterger. I had my sector stuff on and I obviously got destroyed without me even getting a hit on you. We continued to PvP and you became my favorite and my only real teacher. You were the best Sensi that anyone could have. You taught me how to use the under-upper, PvP etiquette, how to trans run and how to develop my own style. It seems your favorite phrase was "A student will pass his teacher eventually. If not the teacher has failed the student" I started playing almost everyday with you and Sparky. At about the same time was when your cousin was getting jealous of me being better friends with you than with him. We continued to play and Sparky started to drift away. During one of our PvP matches we started to learn more about each other. I left for my first 6 week sailing course and I missed playing everyday I was gone. Upon my arrival you were a mod!!! I was so happy for you and we began on our old routine again.  I had saved up enough gigas to buy something rare but I couldn't find anyone selling anything. I asked you if you had anything and instead of you selling me items you gave me the items that I would never sell. At this moment I think I knew we would be best friends. We both decided to make Lone_wolves again (after the wipe and after getting top 10 in less than a month before the wipe). You held an event for LW to see who could get the most GP in a weekend. The prize was 1 month member. I decided to try and you had to get 300k GP or there would be no prize. I thought it would be impossible it do but I ended up making 900k instead. When the prizes were being given out Aln the person who was going to be giving the prize didn't come on that day. Instead of waiting for him to come on you bought it yourself with your money. We both were getting close to being level 221 and I started to drift away from PvP and became a sectorer. We Dis-banned LW and made Genesis where we took UB and LW so that we could have fun with all of the people in UB. This is when I met Experiences and Code. I'm so glad that I made that guild with you I met some of my best friends in that guild. I met Dannii and I won't go into detail about what me and mat or me and Dannii talked about as it's against the rules. Again and again you proved to me that "you can never be too nice" even though you are. Giving away an S ef 2 times to your cousin for him to sell both for 10m, giving away all your rare for 1/4 of the price, giving everything you had to people.  Soon I met Tricky who I thought was just a big bad Admin but turned out to be one of the coolest guys i've ever met. In doing so we decided to make Utopia to share between Redemption and Genesis. We had tons of fun in Utop as it was mainly a PvP guild and I enjoyed PvPing again. A few months later Godz was banned and Tricky wanted me to join Redemption to keep up our GP. I didn't want to leave Utop because that would mean leaving you. I asked you if it was okay but you always replied with "do what you want ;>". The only reason I did join it was because I knew you would still be in a branch of the same guild. Many times I thought about re-joining Utopia but I didn't because I knew you wanted me in Red. I grinded always with you in mind. You kept me going telling me how good I was. One of the hardest things that I had to do in BC was leave for 6 more weeks. All I could think about was how much I would miss the game, the community, my friends and most of all you. You were the one that supported me being a Mod all the time. No matter how many times I slipped up you were still the nicest guy in the world to me. When I cam back from my course you told me about what had happened. You told me that you almost left the game and if you did I might've too. Not being able to say good bye not knowing if I would've ever of talked to you again. I can still remember when we had to communicate Via PM cause I was too dumb to get MSN, the times we would have deep conversations, you showing me your drawings for the first time, me thinking you were a girl, PvPing, how nice you were, your cousin, me hearing your voice for the first time, your chicken nuggets or our sharing the hating of seafood and many many more memories that I will never forget. But some of the things that I thank you most for are; you being the nicest person I know, you mentoring me to be a better player, staff member and person, teaching me to be positive even when i'm feeling down and our everlasting friendship. You are literally the best friend a person could have and for that reason it's so hard for me to say these words.

I'm glad that you're doing what you love, getting a job moving forward in life and being you. No words can explain how hard it is to say goodbye to you. I would just like to say thank-you for everything you've done for me and the game. I love you Mat. Never stop being you <3
~Med

Ps. Sorry for the crazy amount of improper grammar and everything.

Mario666

You're one of the few people I honestly don't have anything bad to say about. I never really got to get to know you, but I wish you best in life from the bottom of my heart  :) Hope you come back and visit ;D

lara538

Quote from: Materger on September 06, 2013, 05:19:09 PM
Quote from: mo9 on September 06, 2013, 05:09:36 PM
yo if you ever decide and to leave cuba and come to egypt ring me upp

The last place I'd ever go to is Cuba. Lol xD

So Brazil comes before? :D

Now,ill be serious:Man, i really like you :-\ Along with code, exp and mfx i think u are the ones that i liked and will like most. You will be a lot missed :'(
I will never forget some moments we had like when me you and code were in the same bvb team and u called him wyfe, i was like "wtf?" xD good ub and lw times... I will also remember the good laugh i had on xmas week last year when i asked who was the Worst mod in pvp and you came and said "Me" :P Even though the worst was max right??? xDD
If i remember right we also had good genesis guild chat moments, i was in rooms i created to grind survival but for real i was only typing and talking to my dear guild members  :'(
This small text was already enough to make me feel sad :(

Hope you have a good life outside boutcheetah! I'll unfortunately have to keep owing you my brother draws u asked sometime ago to see  D:
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

TobaccoLover

LeeX

Hope you will have a good time with school and your new job! :-)

I didn't get to know you that much, but you seemed like a really nice and likeable guy!!

P.S Thanks again!  ;) (hope you know what i mean lol)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-