May 02, 2024, 01:37:05 PMLatest Member: mori

Zylon Shop

Started by trashburmy, August 22, 2014, 01:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trashburmy

Will the meto jack ever be for sale in the zylon shop?

Thornz

Quote from: trashburmy on August 22, 2014, 01:49:55 AM

I hope not. They don't add certain items to the shop so that those items would stay rare. It would definitely piss everyone off that already has one since we have paid upwards of 600m for them in the past, and being added to the shop would cause it's price to plummet. That would be as lame as adding perm liger to the shop.

As much as I know some people want this head, there need to be a few items that stay rare IMHO. Otherwise what's the point, everybody would have meto and it wouldn't be as cool to own any more.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

FalseProphet

Quote from: Thornz on August 22, 2014, 04:54:48 AM
Quote from: trashburmy on August 22, 2014, 01:49:55 AM

I hope not. They don't add certain items to the shop so that those items would stay rare. It would definitely piss everyone off that already has one since we have paid upwards of 600m for them in the past, and being added to the shop would cause it's price to plummet. That would be as lame as adding perm liger to the shop.

As much as I know some people want this head, there need to be a few items that stay rare IMHO. Otherwise what's the point, everybody would have meto and it wouldn't be as cool to own any more.

What Thornz said <~ I'd rather spend the 6months (not that i'm going too) saving for one then get one in a day.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-