May 06, 2024, 10:53:41 PMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Thanksgiving event for Thursday November 24th!

Thanksgiving event for Thursday November 24th!

Started by Santa, November 22, 2011, 09:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

November 22, 2011, 09:39:43 PM Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 10:01:15 PM by RedEyes
We realize that most of the players of BoutCheetah probably do not celebrate thanksgiving at all or have already celebrated it, but we still want to do something simple for those who do.  Everyone can participate in this event, regardless if you have already celebrated it or do not at all.  All you have to do is collect 5 golden chests in sector on Thursday to get the prize.  I will even tell you what the prize will be, and it's a BoutCheetah energy field. The exp rate will also be x3 during Thursday.

Have a happy thanksgiving!

~RedEyes.

Toast

Santa

Toast

spiderstar

Reason

So everyone that gets these five golden chests and we get the BC ef? o.o

Also, is it for any sector level?

Santa

RedNeon

ive search the boutcheetah ef in market, for how long it is? perm?

Santa

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

RedNeon

Santa

Quote from: RedNeon on November 23, 2011, 02:06:43 AM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 23, 2011, 01:53:00 AM
Quote from: RedNeon on November 23, 2011, 01:32:42 AM

yes
gonna be trade-able/gift-able?

That is undecided as of yet.  There's a high chance that it will not be tradable.

Corr

Lets all celebrate on the near-genocide of Native Americans!

::)

I do it for the lulz.

Zack66775

Quote from: RedEyes on November 23, 2011, 02:20:54 AM

yes

That is undecided as of yet.  There's a high chance that it will not be tradable.
That's lame though! Most people aren't even in there homes or are busy all day Thanksgiving! I know for a fact that we are visiting family and I can't just be like, " Hey guys I have to go collect some virtual chest's on the internet real fast!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Santa

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 23, 2011, 02:52:22 AM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 23, 2011, 02:20:54 AM

yes

That's lame though! Most people aren't even in there homes or are busy all day Thanksgiving! I know for a fact that we are visiting family and I can't just be like, " Hey guys I have to go collect some virtual chest's on the internet real fast!

Every event that we create for you guys are not required for you to do them.  They're just there to give people something to do while gaining a rare item for participating.

~RedEyes.

Corr

The people that make them have nothing better to do so they just do this instead.

They're looking for people within the forum to compare with. ; D

I do it for the lulz.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

3x exp on low also. Only fair if we also get on low.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Delta

RedEyes,Can you do the event on friday?
Becouse i can't be on thursday :/

mhj

Quote from: Delta on November 23, 2011, 09:38:09 AM
RedEyes,Can you do the event on friday?
Becouse i can't be on thursday :/
Well I can't friday and now everyone knows it thursday.

NeoKiller

Why should it be friday when thanksgiving is thursday ?
In my opinion there should be no thanksgiving since only some countries have this holiday.
On top of that there are enough OP items in the game, there is an OP item for every day which is somehow special...
How about just making x5 exp for 1 day instead of giving so much OP items ?

Oraxs

5 chests on one day for a prize?!?!?! Since when?!

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 23, 2011, 12:44:44 PM
In my opinion there should be no thanksgiving since only some countries have this holiday.
On top of that there are enough OP items in the game, there is an OP item for every day which is somehow special...
I was thinking the same. But I still want a reward (not a OP item but something that looks cool or something). Just give some 3x days or a 5x day on both low and high.

XenoPath

Yeah, like what Neo said. Too much OP items make problems though. 5x 0.o? You serious Neo?
I thought that would be appropriate for Christmas though. Like you have said, Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in most countries.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Oraxs

Maybe make a special Santa Sets For X-mas With a chest hunt with exp boost that sounds cool to me. Like ram parts with a santa hat on head special arms or something that would be cool :3

NeoKiller

Quote from: XenoPath on November 23, 2011, 01:42:37 PM

Yeah, like what Neo said. Too much OP items make problems though. 5x 0.o? You serious Neo?
I thought that would be appropriate for Christmas though. Like you have said, Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in most countries.
That was just an example ;)

XenoPath

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 23, 2011, 01:58:14 PM
Quote from: XenoPath on November 23, 2011, 01:42:37 PM

That was just an example ;)
Yeah, I know ;)

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Santa

wow I don't think 2 people has liked this event yet, I would cancel it but I don't do that.  ::)

Leki

CyberSox

the bc e.f.? is that a new version or just the same as the normal bc ef?

Socks.

NeoKiller

Quote from: RedEyes on November 23, 2011, 02:52:15 PM
wow I don't think 2 people has liked this event yet, I would cancel it but I don't do that.  ::)
I like the event, but I dislike the reason why the event takes place ;/

mhj

Quote from: CyberSox on November 23, 2011, 05:11:37 PM
There is no BC energy field other than the one that is being released now. There is a BOTS (Acclaims) and a BOUT (BOUT Hangame). So now he is releasing BoutCheetah enery field.

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

CyberSox

Quote from: mhj on November 23, 2011, 05:24:11 PM
There is no BC energy field other than the one that is being released now. There is a BOTS (Acclaims) and a BOUT (BOUT Hangame). So now he is releasing BoutCheetah enery field.

thats misleading..i mean who would make a BOUT ef in a game called boutcheetah when it has nothing to do with the name of the game? i am in a state of confuzzlation right now..

Socks.

oprototype

Quote from: CyberSox on November 23, 2011, 07:26:32 PM
Quote from: mhj on November 23, 2011, 05:24:11 PM

thats misleading..i mean who would make a BOUT ef in a game called boutcheetah when it has nothing to do with the name of the game? i am in a state of confuzzlation right now..

agreed. I think if there are going to be this many new efs, they should at least have unique names so that people don't confuse them with other efs with almost the exact same name.

Leki

Santa

Quote from: Leki on November 24, 2011, 12:51:22 AM
Restart BC to Update people.

It's not really necessary to restart yet if you don't want to, because all we did was change the ef a little bit to make it look better.

MedicaL

Doing this event reminds me of old BOTS weekends, sounds easy to get but is time consuming. ;/

KillerPig

Wat. So anyone wanna direct me to a thread that has the event prize on it? Slow ass internet here lol.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

MedicaL

November 24, 2011, 03:45:22 AM #39 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 03:59:03 AM by MedicaL
Quote from: KillerPig on November 24, 2011, 03:41:34 AM
Wat. So anyone wanna direct me to a thread that has the event prize on it? Slow ass internet here lol.
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,19489.0.html

Edit: Is this event one ef per IP?

DarkShadow89

Are you able to solo this event? I personally dont want to deal with everybody swarming for chests.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Shadow

Yes you can solo the event.  If you know what sector level to do you can get it in the first 3 games you play like I did lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

eco999

Pokeh

For anyone wondering; this E.F kills Candy +4's stats. (It's slightly lower compared to Candy's TG) and you can wear it at any level. A great prize.

I believe monkeyfur made it. Gj, Loved the design.

Is this the "newer version" of the Boutcheetah E.F? (Because it was released about a year ago, along with the Bots E.F)

Meaning if you have the older one, it's the same item? Other than UI changes, any stat changes to it?

coolkaran100

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on November 24, 2011, 06:36:23 PM
For anyone wondering; this E.F kills Candy +4's stats. (It's slightly lower compared to Candy's TG) and you can wear it at any level. A great prize.

I believe monkeyfur made it. Gj, Loved the design.

Is this the "newer version" of the Boutcheetah E.F? (Because it was released about a year ago, along with the Bots E.F)

Meaning if you have the older one, it's the same item? Other than UI changes, any stat changes to it?

There is the BOTS, BOUT and BoutCheetah EF.
BOTS gives a set amount of stats.
BOUT gives 2x BOTS stats.
BoutCheetah gives 3x BOTS stats.

coolkaran100

Santa

Event is now over.  Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-