May 06, 2024, 11:35:43 AMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Thanksgiving event for Thursday November 24th!

Thanksgiving event for Thursday November 24th!

Started by Santa, November 22, 2011, 09:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: RedEyes on November 23, 2011, 02:52:15 PM
wow I don't think 2 people has liked this event yet, I would cancel it but I don't do that.  ::)
I like the event, but I dislike the reason why the event takes place ;/

mhj

Quote from: CyberSox on November 23, 2011, 05:11:37 PM
the bc e.f.? is that a new version or just the same as the normal bc ef?
There is no BC energy field other than the one that is being released now. There is a BOTS (Acclaims) and a BOUT (BOUT Hangame). So now he is releasing BoutCheetah enery field.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

CyberSox

Quote from: mhj on November 23, 2011, 05:24:11 PM
There is no BC energy field other than the one that is being released now. There is a BOTS (Acclaims) and a BOUT (BOUT Hangame). So now he is releasing BoutCheetah enery field.

thats misleading..i mean who would make a BOUT ef in a game called boutcheetah when it has nothing to do with the name of the game? i am in a state of confuzzlation right now..

Socks.

oprototype

Quote from: CyberSox on November 23, 2011, 07:26:32 PM
Quote from: mhj on November 23, 2011, 05:24:11 PM

thats misleading..i mean who would make a BOUT ef in a game called boutcheetah when it has nothing to do with the name of the game? i am in a state of confuzzlation right now..

agreed. I think if there are going to be this many new efs, they should at least have unique names so that people don't confuse them with other efs with almost the exact same name.

Leki

Santa

Quote from: Leki on November 24, 2011, 12:51:22 AM
Restart BC to Update people.

It's not really necessary to restart yet if you don't want to, because all we did was change the ef a little bit to make it look better.

MedicaL

Doing this event reminds me of old BOTS weekends, sounds easy to get but is time consuming. ;/

KillerPig

Wat. So anyone wanna direct me to a thread that has the event prize on it? Slow ass internet here lol.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

MedicaL

November 24, 2011, 03:45:22 AM #39 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 03:59:03 AM by MedicaL
Quote from: KillerPig on November 24, 2011, 03:41:34 AM
Wat. So anyone wanna direct me to a thread that has the event prize on it? Slow ass internet here lol.
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,19489.0.html

Edit: Is this event one ef per IP?

DarkShadow89

Are you able to solo this event? I personally dont want to deal with everybody swarming for chests.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Shadow

Yes you can solo the event.  If you know what sector level to do you can get it in the first 3 games you play like I did lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

eco999

Pokeh

For anyone wondering; this E.F kills Candy +4's stats. (It's slightly lower compared to Candy's TG) and you can wear it at any level. A great prize.

I believe monkeyfur made it. Gj, Loved the design.

Is this the "newer version" of the Boutcheetah E.F? (Because it was released about a year ago, along with the Bots E.F)

Meaning if you have the older one, it's the same item? Other than UI changes, any stat changes to it?

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-