May 06, 2024, 07:24:02 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Tis the season to be Jolly

Tis the season to be Jolly

Started by Santa, December 14, 2011, 06:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Hello everyone, we have created you guys a once-in-a-life-time event to participate in.  For the remainder of December, you can get free membership, here's how:

There is a 8% chance that every boss can become a Snow Man!  Once it appears you can collect snow balls if you beat it.  Each snow man boss is harder for each level.  You cannot have anyone in your room doing a map 30 levels under their level, or no snow balls will appear after killing the snow man.  You cannot have someone in your room with over 500,000 bot stract, or you have a 50 percent chance of collecting a snow ball.  If you do maps 1 - 172, you can only get a snow ball one time per game.  If you do maps 186 - 211, you can only get two snow balls per game.  If you do maps 215-221 you can get up to 3 snow balls.  If you are currently a member, you can still get free days.  Each snow ball is equal to 1 day of membership.  Simply redeem them by placing them into your inventory, and select "Redeem" on the events page.  If you are a perm member already, you can simply grab snow balls, and trade them to people for in game currency.

I hope everyone enjoys this event,

~RedEyes.

lordgegi

High Channel
IGN : lordgegiHUN
Level: 150
Guild: Sympathy

RedNeon

December 14, 2011, 06:47:22 AM #2 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:20:58 AM by RedNeon
Quote from: Santa on December 14, 2011, 06:36:24 AM
There is a 8% chance that every boss can become a Snow Man!  
8% out of 100%? wtf lolhell
.-.-.

tanqq

Can we redeem our membership after December?

Gramps

From msn with kenny "no, during" .

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

tanqq

Gramps

tanqq

I see no more balls dropping. Anybody seen them white balls??

Gramps

Quote from: tanqq on December 14, 2011, 11:07:21 AM
I see no more balls dropping. Anybody seen them white balls??

JA not seen any for over an hour, someone else said no snowman too  ???

RedNeon

December 14, 2011, 11:11:55 AM #9 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 11:12:49 AM by RedNeon
couldnt u hear wut santa said in game he removed it for now cuz of an issue  :-X :'(

Gramps

He put it back almost straight away.

mo9

using debug mode will make dis easy .....
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

tanqq

mo9

December 14, 2011, 11:42:26 AM #13 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 03:17:55 PM by mo9
it shows when teh boss is a snowman
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Click

I'm already a member, and I don't really want more days, since I got real bored of the game. Anyways this is a good event for people with no membership and can't afford to buy one. Thanks anyways Kenny  ;).
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-