May 12, 2024, 03:20:28 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » bout error!!! HELP

bout error!!! HELP

Started by andrew_kim, February 01, 2011, 12:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_kim

Ok so i got boutcheetah from my friend and everything.

So when i press the icon with the B, it loads and does all that crap

After that, when I press START there's an error... (and yes i ran as admin because i'm running on vista)

which says:
DEBUG ASSERTION FAILED

PROGRAM: J:\BOUTCHEETAH\BOUT.DAT
FILE: FSEEK.C
LINE:101

EXPRESSION: STREAM !=NULL

FOR INFORMATION ON HOW YOUR PROGRAM CAN CAUSE ASSERTION FAILURE, SEE THE VISUAL C++ DOCUMENTARIES ON ASSETS

HELP PLEASE I WANT TO PLAY

Redshadow

andrew_kim

But I did!

It still doesn't work!

Santa

Quote from: andrew_kim on February 01, 2011, 12:05:01 AM

After that, when I press START there's an error... (and yes i ran as admin because i'm running on vista)

which says:
DEBUG ASSERTION FAILED

FOR INFORMATION ON HOW YOUR PROGRAM CAN CAUSE ASSERTION FAILURE, SEE THE VISUAL C++ DOCUMENTARIES ON ASSETS

This problem is usually caused by not having every file for the client, the best way to fix this issue is to delete the entire C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah folder, and download the client again (Don't use the same installer again, as it may be corrupt). If the size of the installer is not around 500 mb, then your client did not completely download.  If you are still having issues starting games after trying what I've suggested, please install team viewer (www.teamviewer.com) and PM me the Id/Pass that it gives you upon launching it.

Thanks~

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: RedEyes on February 01, 2011, 12:21:59 AM

which says:
DEBUG ASSERTION FAILED

This problem is usually caused by not having every file for the client, the best way to fix this issue is to delete the entire C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah folder, and download the client again (Don't use the same installer again, as it may be corrupt). If the size of the installer is not around 500 mb, then your client did not completely download.  If you are still having issues starting games after trying what I've suggested, please install team viewer (www.teamviewer.com) and PM me the Id/Pass that it gives you upon launching it.

Thanks~

512MB

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 01, 2011, 02:05:24 AM
Quote from: RedEyes on February 01, 2011, 12:21:59 AM

which says:
DEBUG ASSERTION FAILED

Thanks~

512MB
he said around 500mb..

lol, and did it work now, with re-download and instaling?
<br />

Santa

The owner of this topic has 1 day to reply, else this is being closed as solved.

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-