May 12, 2024, 03:34:19 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Issues about survival mode.

Issues about survival mode.

Started by NeoKiller, June 16, 2012, 11:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Quote from: gottamdude on June 16, 2012, 02:05:33 PM
"Exept for bodies no Tier 2 items seem to drop in map 219."

This is for all maps. I never got a tier 2 or tier 3 for anything except tier 2 body
Yup, I even tried low server, it told me I got to tier 3 but all the loots were tier 1, and tier 2 for bodies.

Allie

June 16, 2012, 04:22:29 PM #16 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:24:56 PM by Allie
Almost no boxes are being dropped on lvl 64.
I think it's a bug if i compare the drop rate to other survival maps.
I've played like 10-15 min and dropped only 1 box.
Here's a screeny.

Besides level 1, only bosses drop it.
In 64, that happens to only be Melissa, thus the impression that it has a lower drop rate.
This is not a bug, even if it seems off.

Your screenshot is 1280x960; this is the HD resolution, thus it looks big when HD is turned off.

Drop list needs to be updated with survival maps.

This would be a waste of time. The drop list consists of [Tier 1]-3 armour of that map.

People complain about lvl 64 being very laggy.
I myself didn't notice it.

We found out this problem last night, though the only way to fix it would be to make survival easier or remove it altogether. Basically, there are so many mobs that it causes a massive lag just trying to send packet updates on each individual mob. In 137, this got to the point where it caused massive lag temporarily and then disconnected. Myself and Kenny never tested with multiple people because we didn't allow a beta: this doesn't happen in solo due to no p2p travel, and in local connections the network doesn't care about traffic being spammed.

I don't know why but it seems to be x4 exp.
I played lvl 172 and got 1760 exp, normally you get 440.

It would appear that when making easy, medium and hard modes Kenny screwed up. I think everything gets an additional multiplication of some sort (7,000 from 228 = 1,000x2 for memberx2 for Saturday = 4000 x 1.75?? = 7,000).

At lvl 186 I do 0 dmg to code reds when I'm transed. (Only with {h} qualifier)
With {m} qualifier I do only 200.
When I'm not transed I do normal dmg.

We decided to edit the TA/TD of transed mobs in Medium/Hard mode. Obviously a bit too much..

Exept for bodies no Tier 2 items seem to drop in map 219.

I don't know why though. The drop table is flawless. Must be a coding issue, and that's Kenny's dealings.

Survival armor Icons need to be adjusted.

We noticed this before we released. We figured screw it since we already said it'd be released yesterday. I have Meteor working on it.

Why is survival armor not usable in team pvp only ?

Due to using my original system I created for elite sets, it only supports one global red/blue, and even then it's buggy. Therefore, to even consider releasing we need a global red/blue for each individual set, instead of each individual tier. I have Meteor working on it.

NeoKiller

Ok and what's with that...
Quote from: NeoKiller on June 16, 2012, 01:30:35 PM
I think HP pack isn't supposed to work in survival mode so imma put it here, too.

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on June 16, 2012, 11:36:21 AM
You can only use HP Pack in Survival. i tried. it works.

pimmbo

i already know what the lagg causes in  lvl 64 survival mode

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-