May 19, 2024, 04:32:37 AMLatest Member: ytru97
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » MY GIGAS IS BUGGED??? GONE????

MY GIGAS IS BUGGED??? GONE????

Started by frog, September 23, 2012, 08:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog

OMFG just someone tell me what the **** happened while i was sleeping i slept while i hade nearly 2.14b and when i woke up i find my self have 9m??????????????????????????????? :O :O :O what to do nw???????? someone tell me what happened i sold my SHIT rares yesterday to reach that amount (full hallo x2 - dead kitten head - RB 9k times) and alot more don't say its the stake thingy wht i got from stake i lost it again thats shit.!!!!!!!!!!!!

cascaval123

santa taked it ure not the only one who lost that much

xbaras

Quote from: frog on September 23, 2012, 08:45:21 AM
OMFG just someone tell me what the **** happened while i was sleeping i slept while i hade nearly 2.14b and when i woke up i find my self have 9m??????????????????????????????? :O :O :O what to do nw???????? someone tell me what happened i sold my SHIT rares yesterday to reach that amount (full hallo x2 - dead kitten head - RB 9k times) and alot more don't say its the stake thingy wht i got from stake i lost it again thats shit.!!!!!!!!!!!!
You lost your gigas because you cheated in / abused stake mode in PvP. The admins took it away as punishment. Try to PM them and see if they can do anything, but I wont guarantee anything.

^That is the hypothesis.

frog

Quote from: cascaval123 on September 23, 2012, 08:51:26 AM
santa taked it ure not the only one who lost that much
lol yea iam the only one who lost 2.14b lol you kidding me?!
Quote from: xbaras on September 23, 2012, 08:53:29 AM
Quote from: frog on September 23, 2012, 08:45:21 AM
You lost your gigas because you cheated in / abused stake mode in PvP. The admins took it away as punishment. Try to PM them and see if they can do anything, but I wont guarantee anything.

^That is the hypothesis.
that is not true i didn't abuse it ,what i won in stakes i lost them again so those gigs are for my rares which i sold , any way i found the reason that my gigas was removed (i talked to allie) and she said she can't do anything so i pmed kenny if he didn't help im gonna quit cuz this would be unfair to take responsbility of a mistake that you haven't done!

ReSigNeRs

If u quit give me metorium set. :D

Joke, No. dont quit please :'(

henryboy

I lost 400m fking santa im mad at him now. Stake matches were awsome till he did that.

Death is calling you.

frog

Quote from: henryboy on September 23, 2012, 10:00:33 AM
I lost 400m fking santa im mad at him now. Stake matches were awsome till he did that.
you abused the stk badly i didn't , and he made this because this was abused somehow to increase/ make fake gigas idk but it corrupt the comunity so he did that , but iam a diffrent case

henryboy

Ok so then how come i lost my 90m which I SENT TO MY ACC FOR MORE GIGAS!! WTF DID THAT GO!!

Death is calling you.

Rossbach

Quote from: henryboy on September 23, 2012, 10:43:08 AM
Ok so then how come i lost my 90m which I SENT TO MY ACC FOR MORE GIGAS!! WTF DID THAT GO!!

It was deleted for the same reason.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-