May 05, 2024, 02:26:49 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Halloween Event ?

Halloween Event ?

Started by Click, October 16, 2011, 10:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XenoPath

No, as far as I can remember, the Halloween set was a one-time chance event, thus making re-releasing unnecessary. If re-releasing was made, it would make the previous Halloween event having no purpose. While some may obtain two sets after the supposed new event, while others receive only one set, it would be parital and unequal to many. I myself have no halloween set, and I prefer my Illuminum +6 which has better stats.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Click

Quote from: Allie on October 16, 2011, 04:44:29 PM
I assure you there will be a new and original event for Halloween this year.
Thank you god... Only Allie understood what i meant and said, anyways thanks Allie for making this halloween event original and new. Gj.  :P
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

dereksnake

Affinity has a good point. People need to fully read and understand someones post before replying to it. There we two or three people saying that the Halloween set was a once in a life-time thing when all he was saying was that he would like them to create and item that is similar to the usefulness and creativeness of the Halloween set. Please read things before you post something that makes you look immature or unintelligent for saying it and if your confused by what they say just ask.

Click

Quote from: dereksnake on October 17, 2011, 10:55:39 PM
Affinity has a good point. People need to fully read and understand someones post before replying to it. There we two or three people saying that the Halloween set was a once in a life-time thing when all he was saying was that he would like them to create and item that is similar to the usefulness and creativeness of the Halloween set. Please read things before you post something that makes you look immature or unintelligent for saying it and if your confused by what they say just ask.
Another guy with a decent amount of IQ, thanks for the explanation derek.  :)

XenoPath

Lol, guess there will be another event :]

Conflux

i want to everyone will l recieve perm. Jack or TV head in  gifts
High Channel | Low Channel
                         IGN
Unsummon

antisickness

Quote from: Conflux on October 19, 2011, 08:51:45 AM
i want to everyone will l recieve perm. Jack or TV head in  gifts

No.
Why would you even think this? I'm guessing you want it because it's limited but if everyone has one...where's the special?
...just think a little...

koolwolf2

Nooooo I hate pain in the arse event since I hardly grind anymore................
Newest one:

XenoPath

ill help you since im free this part of the year :]

Click

Quote from: XenoPath on October 19, 2011, 09:05:36 AM
ill help you since im free this part of the year :]

We can help each other and grind like hell... unless the event is hard and you have to collect lets say 15 or more chests (or whatever the event is going to be).

RAUDOG

Quote from: dereksnake on October 17, 2011, 10:55:39 PM
That's Rite.

Click

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-