May 11, 2024, 11:42:07 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » To Opti and King...

To Opti and King...

Started by Jeffalo13, January 08, 2011, 12:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

No offense to the mentally challenged.

I know it's corny, but seriously.  You are taking this a little too far.  Just get a MSN, Opti, and have an hour discussion about God and stfu  >:(
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

tanqq

Lmfao. Cool people spam the forums about God.

hawk5005

They want to show the entire community which one of them is the smartest.I guess they can't do it on msn,can they?
+ all the fights between them are in the Off-Topic section so they don't really bother anyone.

Optimism

My intended purpose isn't to display my intelligence, rather, to convince King the fallacy of his mindset. Religion corrupts critical thought; I am trying to save him from this corruption.

I don't care what anyone else thinks of myself. So lets get one thing straight here -- don't make assumptions regarding my intentions because you were completely off base.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Optimism on January 08, 2011, 02:15:07 PM
My intended purpose isn't to display my intelligence, rather, to convince King the fallacy of his mindset. Religion corrupts critical thought; I am trying to save him from this corruption.

I don't care what anyone else thinks of myself. So lets get one thing straight here -- don't make assumptions regarding my intentions because you were completely off base.

I hope you were talking to hawk <_<.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on January 08, 2011, 02:21:28 PM
I hope you were talking to hawk <_<.

Duh. :P

Its a hopeless cause and I suppose I'll give-up D:.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Nothing is hopeless with your friends at the Microsoft Network!
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Xrow

Damn right its hopeless >__>
And no to MSN, he types faster than me so he'd just out-type me.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-