May 06, 2024, 04:00:30 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » You guys make it hard to celebrate July 4th

You guys make it hard to celebrate July 4th

Started by zepher2211, July 05, 2011, 12:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

I leave to go see some fireworks and you guys go ballistic on meh GP, I'd like a summary of what went down cause I'm to lazy to read those posts
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

桜 says:
ICE raged because he "lost 1.2Mil gp".
However.
All of his GP was dumped into the guild master.
Because of this.
Silence didn't lose any gp from the staff member switch.
So adding gp gives them unfair gp.

zepher2211

He stated that "he lost it" not that the guild itself did, so taking it from me works. As for DragonKiller, you didn't remove his gp did you? I see that as fair play, and rede never "kicked our ass" before going inactive, by the time we tried to get rank one they were already inactive therefore what you said is "null and void"; Super Doublers do affect gp if gp= 1/2exp. Also "GM Guns" are nothing when compared to members having obtained perm kows >.>. If you wish to say our raise in GP is an unfair advantage what do you have to say to our complete lack of any other unfair advantage compared to other guilds? o-o Thought I'd argue some points :3
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 12:43:38 AM
He stated that "he lost it" not that the guild itself did, so taking it from me works. As for DragonKiller, you didn't remove his gp did you? I see that as fair play, and rede never "kicked our ass" before going inactive, by the time we tried to get rank one they were already inactive therefore what you said is "null and void"; Super Doublers do affect gp if gp= 1/2exp. Also "GM Guns" are nothing when compared to members having obtained perm kows >.>. If you wish to say our raise in GP is an unfair advantage what do you have to say to our complete lack of any other unfair advantage compared to other guilds? o-o Thought I'd argue some points :3

If "Dragonkiller" was hacked, that's his own fault, Silence deserves to suffer for it as his fault is the guilds fault.

Gp = exp before any modifications; do your homework pls.

Redemption was rank 1 for the entirety of closed beta; they got there when it was hard as shit to earn gp - don't tell me or anyone that you deserve more gp than they do.

Are you srsly trying to tell me that because your guild is filled with noobs who can't afford good shit and whatnot you need to beg an admin for free gp?
nice rank 1 guild u got there bro

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 12:49:23 AM

If "Dragonkiller" was hacked, that's his own fault, Silence deserves to suffer for it as his fault is the guilds fault.

Redemption was rank 1 for the entirety of closed beta; they got there when it was hard as shit to earn gp - don't tell me or anyone that you deserve more gp than they do.

Are you srsly trying to tell me that because your guild is filled with noobs who can't afford good shit and whatnot you need to beg an admin for free gp?

Fail @ reading, I asked if you modified his gp, not what you thought of it.

I don't pay attention to my gp gaining, it was my assumption that it was 1/2exp

Have I ever, that wasn't the point of what I said, I said rede has never "kicked our ass" and they really haven't yet

Can't afford good shit? Are you saying we can buy perm kow's and GM Guns? o-o Sorry but I've been flamed to many times because we apparently pay for everything.

Nice logic you got there bro
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Lyric_

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

FireyDevel

I'm Canadian...

The 4th of July to me is just a day Summer Classes Start... the 1st of July is where it's at Up North. Canada Day <3
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Optimism

Nationalistic sentiment disgusts me?

I'd explain why, but I don't feel like it. Just a thought. Go on :o.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 05, 2011, 01:00:47 AM
I'm Canadian...

The 4th of July to me is just a day Summer Classes Start... the 1st of July is where it's at Up North. Canada Day <3

Your deceitful bacon made me cry when I found out it was ham
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 12:58:09 AM

Have I ever, that wasn't the point of what I said, I said rede has never "kicked our ass" and they really haven't yet

Can't afford good shit? Are you saying we can buy perm kow's and GM Guns? o-o Sorry but I've been flamed to many times because we apparently pay for everything.

No I did not remove his gp; his gp loss was your fault.

Don't make an assumption without evidence; being proven wrong time and time again because of your inferences without ground is something that makes you untrustable; and terrible at debates.

If they didn't kick your ass, at minimum they held you at arms length and laughed at you.

Kowbats are available on the market; just because your guild doesn't have the social skill and maturity to breed staff members doesn't mean you can't get similar items (and with such a large amount of people, you should be able to get as much gp as another guild).

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 01:03:30 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 12:58:09 AM

No I did not remove his gp; his gp loss was your fault.

Don't make an assumption without evidence; being proven wrong time and time again because of your inferences without ground is something that makes you untrustable; and terrible at debates.

If they didn't kick your ass, at minimum they held you at arms length and laughed at you.

Kowbats are available on the market; just because your guild doesn't have the social skill and maturity to breed staff members doesn't mean you can't get similar items (and with such a large amount of people, you should be able to get as much gp as another guild).

You actually read :D

er that's only happened like 2-3 times

nah they lied unconscious and we had to move them out of the way (better metaphor)

Quoting Tricky with rewording is lame, being staff in this game isn't worth the time, trying to actually help the community leads to disagreements with a higher power, thus leading to your demotion. (Relates to me and ice) My whole mentality when posting here is now due to mentioned effect.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Kevin

July 05, 2011, 01:21:23 AM #13 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:25:17 AM by Kevin
Or because you aren't fit for the GM position in Crevice.

Allie

It's easy to move them out of the way when their glory days were when gp was 5x+ harder to get than your glory days; and they went inactive directly after it.
o.o.

It is a pretty good quote, and rather true; staff members get in-game benefits for their positions, and that's just how it is. It's not my(or redemption)'s fault that your guild is incapable of getting players from a higher position.
o.O.

Optimism

Quote from: Kevin on July 05, 2011, 01:21:23 AM

I had a good laugh there >.>.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Didn't just go there. :p

Nope you just went off topic and became 10x more childish.

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 01:21:55 AM
It's easy to move them out of the way when their glory days were when gp was 5x+ harder to get than your glory days; and they went inactive directly after it.
o.o.

It is a pretty good quote, and rather true; staff members get in-game benefits for their positions, and that's just how it is. It's not my(or redemption)'s fault that your guild is incapable of getting players from a higher position.
o.O.

Na duh, that's why it's a better metaphor, captain obvious -.-"

You can't be incapable of something you're not trying to do, as there's no proof you're incapable of it. Gramps and Firey are the only deserving GM's.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

\both from redemption, both the only GMs from redemption

(Lyrix was in it very temporarily, MUCH after the feud between redemption/silence)

Kevin

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 01:26:13 AM

Too bad your logic got the best of you again. (look at the board you posted in)

zepher2211

Quote from: Kevin on July 05, 2011, 01:28:48 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 01:26:13 AM

Too bad your logic got the best of you again. (look at the board you posted in)

I posted in off topic, because the discussion shouldn't be held in gd, it being an off topic discussion does not mean to go further off topic. Your logic got the best of you.

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 01:27:37 AM
\both from redemption, both the only GMs from redemption

(Lyrix was in it very temporarily, MUCH after the feud between redemption/silence)

Was the point of mentioning they're in rede to back up your earlier point? IIt doesn't do anything other than that, ie my statement you can't be be incapable of something you don't try.

Lyric is the worst GM in bc history, imo you just made redemption look worse by mentioning him.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Muncay, earlier, I would have taken your side in this, but you didn't want my help, so...

:)
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on July 05, 2011, 01:33:39 AM
Muncay, earlier, I would have taken your side in this, but you didn't want my help, so...

I was having a 1v1 now I'm being teamed ;\
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 01:35:36 AM
Quote from: Optimism on July 05, 2011, 01:33:39 AM

I was having a 1v1 now I'm being teamed ;\

Oh well. Your argument is fairly difficult to follow. Sum up the points for me please -- the important, necessary to know points.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

GMs who enforce rules are bad.
I mean, let's review..

Gramps - best GM, coolest guy ever - I've never seen him do what I/Lyric/Opti do (enforcing rules upon rule breakers such as yourself), main job is the report a rule breakers forum (not insulting gramps in any way in this sense)

Firey - a great GM, another cool guy - He does behind the scenes shit; a better forum mod as a GM than any of the forum mods. Generally sticks up for Redemption, but not regarding rule breakers.

Optimism - "logical" GM, one of most hated - Upfront GM who will confront and even debate those who break rules and pushes great, logical updates even though noone agrees with them.

Lyric - that GM, hated by you - Upfront GM who confronts rule breakers who annoy him. Does what is necessary to make sure rule breakers are punished; especially if that rule breaker is an annoying little prick.

I see pattern.

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 01:37:11 AM
GMs who enforce rules are bad.
I mean, let's review..

Gramps - best GM, coolest guy ever - I've never seen him do what I/Lyric/Opti do (enforcing rules upon rule breakers such as yourself), main job is the report a rule breakers forum (not insulting gramps in any way in this sense)

Firey - a great GM, another cool guy - He does behind the scenes shit; a better forum mod as a GM than any of the forum mods. Generally sticks up for Redemption, but not regarding rule breakers.

Optimism - "logical" GM, one of most hated - Upfront GM who will confront and even debate those who break rules and pushes great, logical updates even though noone agrees with them.

Lyric - that GM, hated by you - Upfront GM who confronts rule breakers who annoy him. Does what is necessary to make sure rule breakers are punished; especially if that rule breaker is an annoying little prick.

I see pattern.

I don't dislike Opti because of any mentioned quality, it's his butting in on our project that pissed me off.

Lyrics ability to punish the ones that annoy him is what pisses me off, to prove my point when he first got his position back I trolled him in the lobby, then asked him why he wasn't out to catch anyone hacking, he told me he didn't have to because of the auto ban system, even though the auto ban sustem can be veaded by a smart hacker. If he did his job without bias it'd be fine, yet he can't.

@Opti the discussion has pretty much changed topic from gp to staff members so summing up my points is hard.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Well, what I thought about this discussion doesn't appear to what is actually going on, so, unless someone clears this up for me, I can't really be bothered to help either side I guess.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on July 05, 2011, 01:47:06 AM
Well, what I thought about this discussion doesn't appear to what is actually going on, so, unless someone clears this up for me, I can't really be bothered to help either side I guess.

What'd you think
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

July 05, 2011, 01:54:13 AM #27 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:59:18 AM by Lyric_
I got fired, no work tomorrow. Hi

Also, I don't just punish those who annoy me. I actually am very lenient with Muncay. I try my hardest to refrain from punishing him; even when I know his actions are far beyond reasonable, and any other person in my position would have banned him immediately.

You hate me because you felt you were "wronged".

You even said to me that you were mad because of the conditions you were demoted.

You were a great mod, yet made a mistake and refused to learn from it. Your fault, not mine.

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

July 05, 2011, 01:59:53 AM #29 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:04:48 AM by Lyric_
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 01:55:49 AM
Quote from: Lyric_ on July 05, 2011, 01:54:13 AM
I got fired, no work tomorrow. Hi

Why'd you get fired

Dress code xD

Apparently factory jobs are srs bsns about safety/dress code. W/e, I guess.

Kevin

July 05, 2011, 02:04:46 AM #30 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:05:09 AM by Kevin
In other words you thought it was Mardi Gras.

Lyric_

Quote from: Kevin on July 05, 2011, 02:04:46 AM
In other wards you thought it was Mardi Gras.

Done drinking before work forever.

iwasbobo

I'm Canadian...

All I did was sit on my garage and watch fireworks for about 10 minutes. Woo patriotism.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

zepher2211

when the hell did the rest of your post get there O-o

Your leniency doesn't account for the fact that you focus most punishment on me, I break petty rules, there's worse people to look for out there. As for the conditions I was demoted under I blame you for my demotion, thus you are the cause of the way I act.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Rossbach

Quote from: iwasbobo on July 05, 2011, 02:07:37 AM
I'm Canadian...

All I did was sit on my garage and watch fireworks for about 10 minutes. Woo patriotism.

<3

Omnomnom eating toast.

Lyric_

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 02:10:00 AM

Your leniency doesn't account for the fact that you focus most punishment on me, I break petty rules, there's worse people to look for out there. As for the conditions I was demoted under I blame you for my demotion, thus you are the cause of the way I act.

You're actions lead to the conditions of your demotion.

You flame members/staff/ and even the owner of the game. Your actions are far from petty.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Lyric_ on July 05, 2011, 02:16:58 AM

You flame members/staff/ and even the owner of the game. Your actions are far from petty.

My actions were to disagree with your actions, leading to my demotion, thus I can blame you. Flaming is petty no matter what form you put it in, any random persons inability to deal with it in the community just proves their maturity level. -amg online guy flamed me i cant walk outside that means sunlight-
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 02:31:09 AM

My actions were to disagree with your actions, leading to my demotion, thus I can blame you. Flaming is petty no matter what form you put it in, any random persons inability to deal with it in the community just proves their maturity level. -amg online guy flamed me i cant walk outside that means sunlight-

Petty to whom?

Your thoughts aren't the only one's that matter, Muncay.

Others might not take too kindly to flaming.

It is my job, as well as the other staff members to create a safe, and playable game for everyone.

If you want to flame people you should make a forum/game of your own. Till then, follow the rules or suffer the consequences of YOUR actions.

zepher2211

Quote from: Lyric_ on July 05, 2011, 02:37:35 AM

Petty to whom?

It is my job, as well as the other staff members to create a safe, and playable game for everyone.

If you want to flame people you should make a forum/game of your own. Till then, follow the rules or suffer the consequences of YOUR actions.

Petty to anyone who can blow it off like they should be able to, some people actually have that ability, ya know. I know people don't take kindly to my flaming that's why it 's called flaming. If that's your job and I'm the one your worrying about when half the time I target you as the subject of my flaming, then you're doing a fairly crappy job.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

July 05, 2011, 02:54:01 AM #40 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 03:03:30 AM by Allie
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 02:50:07 AM
Quote from: Lyric_ on July 05, 2011, 02:37:35 AM

Petty to whom?

Petty to anyone who can blow it off like they should be able to, some people actually have that ability, ya know. I know people don't take kindly to my flaming that's why it 's called flaming. If that's your job and I'm the one your worrying about when half the time I target you as the subject of my flaming, then you're doing a fairly crappy job.

If I see you flame, I will take necessary steps to make sure you don't do so again.

- Nuff said.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-