May 06, 2024, 08:48:23 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » You guys make it hard to celebrate July 4th

You guys make it hard to celebrate July 4th

Started by zepher2211, July 05, 2011, 12:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

Quote from: Kevin on July 05, 2011, 01:21:23 AM
Or because you aren't fit for the GM position in Crevice.

I had a good laugh there >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Didn't just go there. :p

Nope you just went off topic and became 10x more childish.

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 01:21:55 AM
It's easy to move them out of the way when their glory days were when gp was 5x+ harder to get than your glory days; and they went inactive directly after it.
o.o.

It is a pretty good quote, and rather true; staff members get in-game benefits for their positions, and that's just how it is. It's not my(or redemption)'s fault that your guild is incapable of getting players from a higher position.
o.O.

Na duh, that's why it's a better metaphor, captain obvious -.-"

You can't be incapable of something you're not trying to do, as there's no proof you're incapable of it. Gramps and Firey are the only deserving GM's.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

\both from redemption, both the only GMs from redemption

(Lyrix was in it very temporarily, MUCH after the feud between redemption/silence)

Kevin

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 01:26:13 AM

Too bad your logic got the best of you again. (look at the board you posted in)

zepher2211

Quote from: Kevin on July 05, 2011, 01:28:48 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 01:26:13 AM

Too bad your logic got the best of you again. (look at the board you posted in)

I posted in off topic, because the discussion shouldn't be held in gd, it being an off topic discussion does not mean to go further off topic. Your logic got the best of you.

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 01:27:37 AM
\both from redemption, both the only GMs from redemption

(Lyrix was in it very temporarily, MUCH after the feud between redemption/silence)

Was the point of mentioning they're in rede to back up your earlier point? IIt doesn't do anything other than that, ie my statement you can't be be incapable of something you don't try.

Lyric is the worst GM in bc history, imo you just made redemption look worse by mentioning him.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Muncay, earlier, I would have taken your side in this, but you didn't want my help, so...

:)
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on July 05, 2011, 01:33:39 AM
Muncay, earlier, I would have taken your side in this, but you didn't want my help, so...

I was having a 1v1 now I'm being teamed ;\
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 01:35:36 AM
Quote from: Optimism on July 05, 2011, 01:33:39 AM

I was having a 1v1 now I'm being teamed ;\

Oh well. Your argument is fairly difficult to follow. Sum up the points for me please -- the important, necessary to know points.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

GMs who enforce rules are bad.
I mean, let's review..

Gramps - best GM, coolest guy ever - I've never seen him do what I/Lyric/Opti do (enforcing rules upon rule breakers such as yourself), main job is the report a rule breakers forum (not insulting gramps in any way in this sense)

Firey - a great GM, another cool guy - He does behind the scenes shit; a better forum mod as a GM than any of the forum mods. Generally sticks up for Redemption, but not regarding rule breakers.

Optimism - "logical" GM, one of most hated - Upfront GM who will confront and even debate those who break rules and pushes great, logical updates even though noone agrees with them.

Lyric - that GM, hated by you - Upfront GM who confronts rule breakers who annoy him. Does what is necessary to make sure rule breakers are punished; especially if that rule breaker is an annoying little prick.

I see pattern.

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 01:37:11 AM
GMs who enforce rules are bad.
I mean, let's review..

Gramps - best GM, coolest guy ever - I've never seen him do what I/Lyric/Opti do (enforcing rules upon rule breakers such as yourself), main job is the report a rule breakers forum (not insulting gramps in any way in this sense)

Firey - a great GM, another cool guy - He does behind the scenes shit; a better forum mod as a GM than any of the forum mods. Generally sticks up for Redemption, but not regarding rule breakers.

Optimism - "logical" GM, one of most hated - Upfront GM who will confront and even debate those who break rules and pushes great, logical updates even though noone agrees with them.

Lyric - that GM, hated by you - Upfront GM who confronts rule breakers who annoy him. Does what is necessary to make sure rule breakers are punished; especially if that rule breaker is an annoying little prick.

I see pattern.

I don't dislike Opti because of any mentioned quality, it's his butting in on our project that pissed me off.

Lyrics ability to punish the ones that annoy him is what pisses me off, to prove my point when he first got his position back I trolled him in the lobby, then asked him why he wasn't out to catch anyone hacking, he told me he didn't have to because of the auto ban system, even though the auto ban sustem can be veaded by a smart hacker. If he did his job without bias it'd be fine, yet he can't.

@Opti the discussion has pretty much changed topic from gp to staff members so summing up my points is hard.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Well, what I thought about this discussion doesn't appear to what is actually going on, so, unless someone clears this up for me, I can't really be bothered to help either side I guess.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Optimism on July 05, 2011, 01:47:06 AM
Well, what I thought about this discussion doesn't appear to what is actually going on, so, unless someone clears this up for me, I can't really be bothered to help either side I guess.

What'd you think
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

July 05, 2011, 01:54:13 AM #27 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:59:18 AM by Lyric_
I got fired, no work tomorrow. Hi

Also, I don't just punish those who annoy me. I actually am very lenient with Muncay. I try my hardest to refrain from punishing him; even when I know his actions are far beyond reasonable, and any other person in my position would have banned him immediately.

You hate me because you felt you were "wronged".

You even said to me that you were mad because of the conditions you were demoted.

You were a great mod, yet made a mistake and refused to learn from it. Your fault, not mine.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

July 05, 2011, 01:59:53 AM #29 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:04:48 AM by Lyric_
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 01:55:49 AM
Quote from: Lyric_ on July 05, 2011, 01:54:13 AM
I got fired, no work tomorrow. Hi

Why'd you get fired

Dress code xD

Apparently factory jobs are srs bsns about safety/dress code. W/e, I guess.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-