May 06, 2024, 09:30:56 PMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » You guys make it hard to celebrate July 4th

You guys make it hard to celebrate July 4th

Started by zepher2211, July 05, 2011, 12:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

July 05, 2011, 02:04:46 AM #30 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:05:09 AM by Kevin
In other words you thought it was Mardi Gras.

Lyric_

Quote from: Kevin on July 05, 2011, 02:04:46 AM
In other wards you thought it was Mardi Gras.

Done drinking before work forever.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

iwasbobo

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 05, 2011, 01:00:47 AM
I'm Canadian...

The 4th of July to me is just a day Summer Classes Start... the 1st of July is where it's at Up North. Canada Day <3

All I did was sit on my garage and watch fireworks for about 10 minutes. Woo patriotism.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

zepher2211

when the hell did the rest of your post get there O-o

Your leniency doesn't account for the fact that you focus most punishment on me, I break petty rules, there's worse people to look for out there. As for the conditions I was demoted under I blame you for my demotion, thus you are the cause of the way I act.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Rossbach

Quote from: iwasbobo on July 05, 2011, 02:07:37 AM
Quote from: FireyDevel on July 05, 2011, 01:00:47 AM
I'm Canadian...

The 4th of July to me is just a day Summer Classes Start... the 1st of July is where it's at Up North. Canada Day <3

All I did was sit on my garage and watch fireworks for about 10 minutes. Woo patriotism.

<3

Omnomnom eating toast.

Lyric_

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 02:10:00 AM

Your leniency doesn't account for the fact that you focus most punishment on me, I break petty rules, there's worse people to look for out there. As for the conditions I was demoted under I blame you for my demotion, thus you are the cause of the way I act.

You're actions lead to the conditions of your demotion.

You flame members/staff/ and even the owner of the game. Your actions are far from petty.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: Lyric_ on July 05, 2011, 02:16:58 AM

You flame members/staff/ and even the owner of the game. Your actions are far from petty.

My actions were to disagree with your actions, leading to my demotion, thus I can blame you. Flaming is petty no matter what form you put it in, any random persons inability to deal with it in the community just proves their maturity level. -amg online guy flamed me i cant walk outside that means sunlight-
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 02:31:09 AM

My actions were to disagree with your actions, leading to my demotion, thus I can blame you. Flaming is petty no matter what form you put it in, any random persons inability to deal with it in the community just proves their maturity level. -amg online guy flamed me i cant walk outside that means sunlight-

Petty to whom?

Your thoughts aren't the only one's that matter, Muncay.

Others might not take too kindly to flaming.

It is my job, as well as the other staff members to create a safe, and playable game for everyone.

If you want to flame people you should make a forum/game of your own. Till then, follow the rules or suffer the consequences of YOUR actions.

zepher2211

Quote from: Lyric_ on July 05, 2011, 02:37:35 AM

Petty to whom?

It is my job, as well as the other staff members to create a safe, and playable game for everyone.

If you want to flame people you should make a forum/game of your own. Till then, follow the rules or suffer the consequences of YOUR actions.

Petty to anyone who can blow it off like they should be able to, some people actually have that ability, ya know. I know people don't take kindly to my flaming that's why it 's called flaming. If that's your job and I'm the one your worrying about when half the time I target you as the subject of my flaming, then you're doing a fairly crappy job.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

July 05, 2011, 02:54:01 AM #40 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 03:03:30 AM by Allie
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 02:50:07 AM
Quote from: Lyric_ on July 05, 2011, 02:37:35 AM

Petty to whom?

Petty to anyone who can blow it off like they should be able to, some people actually have that ability, ya know. I know people don't take kindly to my flaming that's why it 's called flaming. If that's your job and I'm the one your worrying about when half the time I target you as the subject of my flaming, then you're doing a fairly crappy job.

If I see you flame, I will take necessary steps to make sure you don't do so again.

- Nuff said.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-