May 06, 2024, 09:10:32 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » *BoutCheetah Gigas Lottery! *Week 4*

*BoutCheetah Gigas Lottery! *Week 4*

Started by Jason321, July 11, 2012, 03:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Jason321 on July 17, 2012, 01:37:05 PMi made the first lottery thread a week ago and now people are copying??

Quote from: Jason321 on July 17, 2012, 01:37:05 PMi made the first lottery thread a week ago and now people are copying??

Quote from: Jason321 on July 17, 2012, 01:37:05 PM i made the first lottery thread a week ago

Quote from: Jason321 on July 17, 2012, 01:37:05 PMi made the first lottery thread

No words have been put in your mouth.
DISCORD killyzkill

Jason321

i made the first lottery thread for a while a week ago. like i said int he other topic
I ****ing know other people have made them
i made one a week ago before anyone else this week and now people are doing it too
I good staff member would be with me on this and say, yeah, he made it before the other two people did, so could you please close yours, i would, your not being friendly or w/e like a staff member should, few people in game are with me on this saying it is stupid that other people are doing it to, and people making joke ones to take the ****ing piss out of it.

Yz

As I said in-game it's not my responsibility at all as a Staff member to care about or support your lotto. I'm done now, I've said everything that needed to be said - just stop putting down other people who make their lottos.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Jason321 on July 17, 2012, 01:54:18 PM
i made the first lottery thread for a while a week ago. like i said int he other topic
I ****ing know other people have made them
i made one a week ago before anyone else this week and now people are doing it too
I good staff member would be with me on this and say, yeah, he made it before the other two people did, so could you please close yours, i would, your not being friendly or w/e like a staff member should, few people in game are with me on this saying it is stupid that other people are doing it to, and people making joke ones to take the ****ing piss out of it.
There are no rules such as,no copying other people's event's
Don't think, feel

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Allie

Quote from: Allie on July 18, 2012, 12:09:25 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on July 17, 2012, 08:49:33 AM
Quote from: Jason321 on July 17, 2012, 08:43:41 AM
Santa told me i can name it the official one.
allie isnt too fond of the idea

I wouldnt get too comfortable Jason. Allie can shut it down with a couple of mouse clicks lawl

Santa would tell a random dude his sector speedrunning event is official. His word doesn't mean a thing in community events. No event is official unless it is administratively held and/or sponsored.

Just clarifying by request that there is no "official" BoutCheetah lottery. All lotteries are player-sponsored, and that is why they are in the Player-Sponsored Events forum.

Iridion

you guys are making a big deal out of an extremely small thing

jason, or ian or whoever claims he made the first lottery: every player can host an unofficial event and nobody has the right to ask to close other events because they claim they created one first

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Iridion on July 20, 2012, 03:28:52 PM
you guys are making a big deal out of an extremely small thing

jason, or ian or whoever claims he made the first lottery: every player can host an unofficial event and nobody has the right to ask to close other events because they claim they created one first

Ya change name to unofficial boutcheetah gigas lottery.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ZxEnvyxZ

Are you going to announce the winner? It's been 10 days *Over a Week*

Jason321

Been 10 days? lol its been 6 days. Ill announce the winners tomorrow.

ZxEnvyxZ

I'm not a forumer but on top of the page it says on July 11, 2012 so I'm guessing 10 days.

Toast

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on July 21, 2012, 06:20:25 PM
I'm not a forumer but on top of the page it says on July 11, 2012 so I'm guessing 10 days.

That was when the first post was made.

Jason321

Our winner this week is muzzafuzza, well done! Unlucky to the people who didnt win!

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

jinhongzhu

Grats Muzza
I would like to donate 5mil for the numbers 21, 50,72, 3, and 10. What acc do i send the gigas too?

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-