May 12, 2024, 02:09:20 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Cool skill pack

Cool skill pack

Started by nanak tatum, June 06, 2012, 07:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanak tatum

June 06, 2012, 07:15:36 PM Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:36:52 AM by nanak tatum

Banned

VictorxM

I played Bots (Acclaim) for a long time, and I have never seen this... :/
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

jinhongzhu

June 06, 2012, 07:17:39 PM #2 Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:19:12 PM by jinhongzhu
I dont think that this was a skill in bots/bc

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Xkiller712

Never seen it.  Someone probably just got bored and wanted to edit something to make a huge rumor that bots was releasing a new skill pack.

Nucleaon

Lol you guys are retarded. It's a staff skill.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Pokeh

It's every passive skill in one. Only for staff and super OP.

Pokeh

Allie/Kenny don't even use it though cuz it's so OP and people would complain about it.

Xkiller712

KillerPig

Quote from: Nucleaon on June 06, 2012, 07:50:24 PM
Lol you guys are retarded. It's a staff skill.
Looooool hello mr 2 face!!

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

Poke/Nuc you are the retarded 1s hurr, that is just a UI and it was supposed to have all the skills. The effect of "All passives in one" has never existed apart from hacks.

To summarize, that was a planned release, speculated to be all passives, never actually had any effect. Jrh and I used hacks at Evo to get all passives when I was a GM there because there was no staff skill to do it for us.
DISCORD killyzkill

Xkiller712

Quote from: Yz on June 07, 2012, 06:13:48 AM
Poke/Nuc you are the retarded 1s hurr, that is just a UI and it was supposed to have all the skills. The effect of "All passives in one" has never existed apart from hacks.

To summarize, that was a planned release, speculated to be all passives, never actually had any effect. Jrh and I used hacks at Evo to get all passives when I was a GM there because there was no staff skill to do it for us.
Yz always has a way of owning someone.

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on June 07, 2012, 06:13:48 AM

gc II was never released

why the **** would they release an all in one passive

>_>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-