May 03, 2024, 08:16:18 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Another Debate Topic. (Religion)

Another Debate Topic. (Religion)

Started by -PeaceLover-, December 13, 2013, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-PeaceLover-

I think religion is completely illogical, if you disagree. Be so kind and explain.

123bomb123

WARNING BAIT THREAD, WARNING.

I think God does exist but I don't believe in extremist actions. I think religion just sets up morals for people and make them better in general.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Purple

December 13, 2013, 11:29:51 PM #2 Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 12:52:06 AM by Purple
As long as you don't force your religion ( or any belief for that matter) onto others, I don't give a **** what you believe in.

It's when you take actions based on certain beliefs or force your belief onto others that gets me annoyed.

^that's my super srs opinion on it

I do get mad at things that seem retarded to me, though. Like saying "religion is stupid"; it's just a simple statement about a complex topic that has no explanation behind it and when someone  doesn't explain, it irritates me. Not really worth pointing out / getting mad about, though.

^**** im special xd

Bombz

Selene

opuiq3

Quote from: Selene on December 14, 2013, 01:06:31 AM
Don't give a SPARKLY UNICORN.
I it's not illogical. Everything is logical to Lamp except for logic and common sense

^yw allie

medchiller

Believe what you want, you aren't me so don't try to rub it in my face and say your right that God is real when I believe he is not. I don't care what your religion is just don't let it become overly obvious that it becomes disturbing to others around. ;)

medchiller

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 14, 2013, 05:09:29 AM
Quote from: medchiller on December 14, 2013, 05:05:13 AM
Believe what you want, you aren't me so don't try to rub it in my face and say your right that God is real when I believe he is not. I don't care what your religion is just don't let it become overly obvious that it becomes disturbing to others around. ;)

Med believe in the turtles they are wise. they are gods.

also will you be here tomorrow for raid?
I believe in turtles because they are an animal but not as gods lol

I was never planning on being away for this or last weeks raid. My area had a power outage and the power companies employees are locked out and didn't fix the power until it was  a necessity. So as long as my power isn't out I will be here but the raid isn't scheduled until the 21st. Reason is not for me to say (Ask Ross) :)

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

nourr993

well i've seen almost everyone of you use the phrase "OH MY GOD" so it is probable that you have god believing families , or maybe your subconsiences believe in god hehe
so they're probaly not happy about your not believing in god idk maybe u didnt have the guts to tell them
and instead you posted your opinion in a soon to be forgotten topic
aaah humans :)
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

hawk5005

Quote from: nourr993 on December 14, 2013, 01:05:43 PM
well i've seen almost everyone of you use the phrase "OH MY GOD" so it is probable that you have god believing families , or maybe your subconsiences believe in god hehe
lol that's retarded.
It's an expression. Just like Holy ****. If you use that, does it mean that your subconscious believes that the **** is holy?

nourr993

Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024