May 13, 2024, 04:00:55 AMLatest Member: GabrielOneds

Forever

Started by zia24, November 25, 2011, 04:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zia24

Well I login o the game and when I go to the Boutcheetah High Channel I click on it and It says Connecting and after 3 secs A new account screen comes up and Im already full Level. Ive tried to restart the computer and also tried to disable my internet and reconnect it but still same error. It happens everytime I press it. I can get to the gme after some time later but It annoys me. Plz tell me whats wrong D:
IGN: JacK SparrowZ

Santa

Quote from: zia24 on November 25, 2011, 04:21:26 AM
Well I login o the game and when I go to the Boutcheetah High Channel I click on it and It says Connecting and after 3 secs A new account screen comes up and Im already full Level. Ive tried to restart the computer and also tried to disable my internet and reconnect it but still same error. It happens everytime I press it. I can get to the gme after some time later but It annoys me. Plz tell me whats wrong D:

what happens when you try creating a character?

Ug0tpk3d

someone might have hacked your account

zepher2211

Is report a bug invisible to some people? Lol.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

Please let me know within 24 hours if you need further assistance regarding this, or it will be placed in the solved bug reports.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

zia24

now im getting inf login...

spiderstar

Quote from: spiderstar on November 27, 2011, 04:22:43 AM
Try reconnecting your internet.  It's most likely that you're not connected.
Quote from: antisickness on November 27, 2011, 06:21:08 AM
Try disabling your firewall / adding bout.dat (I think) to exceptions list.

zia24

Quote from: RedEyes on November 25, 2011, 04:50:13 AM

Nothing. I type random letters and nothing happens, I mean it just shows the background only which stays there until I dont close BC. After a while of waiting and clicking on server, I finally log on. Btw now Im getting Inf logon. I tried what you said spider but it doesnt work. Have you guys edited somthing with the proxy... cuz I use proxy cuz its the only network type that is present here... so yeah...

Zack66775

November 29, 2011, 01:16:10 AM #8 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:01:29 PM by Zack66775
Quote from: zia24 on November 28, 2011, 01:10:37 PM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 25, 2011, 04:50:13 AM

Nothing. I type random letters and nothing happens, I mean it just shows the background only which stays there until I dont close BC. After a while of waiting and clicking on server, I finally log on. Btw now Im getting Inf logon. I tried what you said spider but it doesnt work. Have you guys edited somthing with the proxy... cuz I use proxy cuz its the only network type that is present here... so yeah...

Sometimes our game doesn't like proxies. This might be your problem
Edit: lol I accidentally put my response in the quote -.-

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Santa

Can you please PM me with your IP address, you can find it here: www.whatbemyip.com

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-