May 12, 2024, 12:19:45 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle

Ports

Started by zia24, December 04, 2011, 02:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zia24

Well I founda odd that none online games were working. All of them couldnt connect to the server. I tried Pockie Ninja(Anime Fan), Drakensang, and some other games I cant remember. None of them would connect. I checked in google why this is happening and I found these Port thingys. So i downloaded a Port checker and I found 3 ports activated out of 40. So How do I turn em on...? Can any1 TV me plz for this. Im getting bored playing Fallensword.
IGN: JacK SparrowZ

Allie

Activate DMZ.
If that doesn't work, your ISP is blocking them.

zia24

December 05, 2011, 07:16:37 AM #2 Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 07:22:15 AM by zia24
how i do that. >.>
Btw I have a lan connection. No router.Proxy.Wat.

Santa

Do you have a firewall running(windows firewall, antivirus firewall, etc)?

If so, disable that or find out how to add an exception for the client.  There is a slim chance that your ISP actually blocks our game ports, since I've actually never seen one that has done that.  Since your not running a router, and you are plugged directly into the modem, there is no need to enable DMZ since it's already giving you full access.

~RedEyes.

asmit10

What browser do you use? If your not using internet explorer, then check to see if IE works. If it doesnt, then you have a virus.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

zia24

Quote from: Santa on December 06, 2011, 06:45:53 PM
Do you have a firewall running(windows firewall, antivirus firewall, etc)?

If so, disable that or find out how to add an exception for the client.  There is a slim chance that your ISP actually blocks our game ports, since I've actually never seen one that has done that.  Since your not running a router, and you are plugged directly into the modem, there is no need to enable DMZ since it's already giving you full access.

~RedEyes.

Umm I tried doing what you said. Also I have the internet cable plugged directly into my cpu without any router ior modem. Soo umm yea. I think that it is my isp cuz I tried playing other games and the same thing happened. I cant connect to any server. Drakensang game doesnt work and gunz doesnt work, dekaron, etc. T_T im getting pissed.

Santa

I'm not sure what else I can suggest you do.  If you want, I can give it a shot via Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com).  PM me the ID/Pass when I'm online, so I will be able to assist you.

Thanks,

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-