May 09, 2024, 11:56:03 AMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Games

Games

Started by Bubbabear, January 11, 2015, 11:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

So let's talk games, has anyone seen Summer Wars? If so what would you same the most similar type of game irl would be to that.
What's your favourite games on what console? What Would you recommend? Any games you're looking forward to get? Any retro collectors?

Il add more, i would start up a yt channel but i'm to lazy for that
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Allie

Favourite game: Kingdom Hearts 2
What would I recommend: Kingdom Hearts 1,2,358/2d,BBS
Looking forward to: Kingdom Hearts 3

Bubbabear

January 12, 2015, 01:44:06 AM #2 Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:03:09 AM by Bubbabear
Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2015, 01:02:09 AM
Favourite game: Kingdom Hearts 2
What would I recommend: Kingdom Hearts 1,2,358/2d,BBS
Looking forward to: Kingdom Hearts 3

Didnt' see the looking forward to game coming aha.

Guess il shoot out some answers.

My favourite game atm has to be destiny on xbox one specifically raids, not to much about the rest of the game. I also enjoy the halo series on xbox, pokemon, borderlands, tekken, resident evil. Looking forward to the remake of res1 on xbox one, looking forward to getting a ps4 for some ps4 exclusives which come out soon bloodbourne being one, and the order being another. Looking forward to Evolve and dying light within the next month. However, i'm also looking forward to a few more listed games coming this year. Batman, Captain toad treasure tracker (already out but need to get), Mortal Combat X is really good, The Witcher also but keeps getting pushed back, Monster hunter 4, legend of zelda: majorra's mask, halo 5, quantumn break, mirror's edge, the division...

a lot of money also want to upgrade my pc so i can get into computer gaming.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xx Itz Ian

Looking forward to Dying Light, updates for the Forest and the Oculus Rift DK3. Maybe Warcraft 4 but no info yet.
Favorite games: CS:GO, LoL, Outlast and Warcraft 3 RoC/TFT
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

qolderman

Looking forward to: bloodborne, gta v, dark souls 2: scholar of the first sin, battlefield hardline
Favorite games: dark souls 2, dark souls ptde, far cry 4
recommend:  dark souls 2, alien isolation, far cry 4, cry of fear, amnesia
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

looking forward to far cry 4

favorite games right now are hearthstone, world of warcraft, battlefield 4, and ncaa football 2006

Xx Itz Ian

Isnt farcry 4 out already?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

qolderman

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 12, 2015, 11:12:02 AM
i think he's waiting till he gets it
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: qolderman on January 12, 2015, 11:39:07 AM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 12, 2015, 11:12:02 AM
i think he's waiting till he gets it

exactly

i pre ordered it months before it came out but  havent been able to pick it up yet cus money problems

Bubbabear

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 12, 2015, 03:19:18 AM
Looking forward to Dying Light, updates for the Forest and the Oculus Rift DK3. Maybe Warcraft 4 but no info yet.
Favorite games: CS:GO, LoL, Outlast and Warcraft 3 RoC/TFT

Might have a look into some, as can't say i recognize them. But sounds good :P

Quote from: qolderman on January 12, 2015, 10:00:36 AM
Looking forward to: bloodborne, gta v, dark souls 2: scholar of the first sin, battlefield hardline
Favorite games: dark souls 2, dark souls ptde, far cry 4
recommend:  dark souls 2, alien isolation, far cry 4, cry of fear, amnesia

I liked dark souls but just couldn't get into playing the first one much, may get the new one though to give it a 2nd shout. Alien Isolation was good, but not worth the money played it at EGX when i went in london, and it's fun and a good laugh but not something i'd personally sit through hours unless i was achievement whoring, never did like the far cry franchise so i'll be giving that a dodge, even though it is a good game, game play wise. The other two can't say i heard of.

Tempting to get assains creed, but apparently it's had mixed reviews (Unity). So not sure, but i don't like going by reviews as everyone is their own person and judges differently. Forza Horizon 2 is great, i just personally enjoy making loads of designs handmade.

Quote from: Cooky on January 12, 2015, 10:13:14 AM
looking forward to far cry 4

favorite games right now are hearthstone, world of warcraft, battlefield 4, and ncaa football 2006

I've always been tempted to try WoW but i'd be such a noob when coming to it. But going to wait til i can upgrade my computer first. As saving for holiday at the moment also, b4 is amazing just dislike the spawn delays, interested when hardline comes out.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-