May 05, 2024, 03:57:46 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Training the lower level players event..

Training the lower level players event..

Started by zid_master, April 07, 2013, 01:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zid_master

April 07, 2013, 01:21:17 PM Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:08:03 AM by zid_master
we can see most high level players that do high level map in sector would kick player for some reasons.. such as do not have luck, luring mob, saving slot for other person n so on. this event is about training the low level players.. so they can leveled up easily n they can play high level map by themselves.. for me.. it is very important to be nice to all players.. high level players be nice to low level players.. n low level players also be nice to high level players.. so.. i decided to make this event (next week).

rules:
-dont asked them to suicide..(just let them stay back so they can take the boxes that u guys dont want to take)
-dont kick them for any reasons..(even for luring or dont have luck)
-dont save spot for any players that want to go to shop( give chances to other low level).
-dont kick them if they took the red boxes.(just warn the player not to do that again with proper word)
-dont use harsh words in the room.

i'll be using my alt or my brothers acc to join any lucky room that i will choose to enter.. n i'll stay for about 10 games in the room.. who do not break the rules that i've stated for all the 10 games.. will get 5m gigas from me as a prize.

the prize is not too much.. but i hope all high level players will take this challenge n train all low level.. the prize is not for paying u guys.. but the prize is a prize for u guys that being very patient in the process of training the low level players..

*i hope this event will strengthen the relationship between us..*
*peace*  ;)

participants:
-ralphdazma 4/10 (save slot in fifth game)
-sticky 1/10 (kick player without luck on 2nd game)
-calvin klein 0/10 (suicide or kick instruction on the 1st game)
- -jamxd21- 10/10 (nice :) )

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Cooky

dont really get the point of this, theres already lots of high level players who train low levels all the time and follow the rules youve stated

if youre trying to start a movement or something, I can tell you this isnt going to go very far

that being said - its very nice what youre doing

zid_master

Quote from: Cooky on April 08, 2013, 12:34:22 PM
dont really get the point of this, theres already lots of high level players who train low levels all the time and follow the rules youve stated

if youre trying to start a movement or something, I can tell you this isnt going to go very far

yeah.. ik that.. n ik what i wanna do.. i have my own aims.. maybe u cant understand since u r 'senior' in this game compared to me.. i'm a new player.. n ik what the other new players feels when they got kicked.. that's all.. i'm not a great person to make great events like u do.. n i do love to participate in ur event.. it's ok.. i'm still new in this.. ;)

cybercjt

Quote from: zid_master on April 09, 2013, 06:47:54 AM

yeah.. ik that.. n ik what i wanna do.. i have my own aims.. maybe u cant understand since u r 'senior' in this game compared to me.. i'm a new player.. n ik what the other new players feels when they got kicked.. that's all.. i'm not a great person to make great events like u do.. n i do love to participate in ur event.. it's ok.. i'm still new in this.. ;)
inspiring reply  :'(
Goodluck on your event  ;D
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

zid_master

Quote from: cybercjt on April 09, 2013, 06:55:20 AM
Quote from: zid_master on April 09, 2013, 06:47:54 AM

inspiring reply  :'(
Goodluck on your event  ;D

thanks for ur support.. :)

zid_master

hey.. guys.. i'm going to held this event now.. please support this event.. thank you.. :)

zid_master

i'm going to offline now.. but will be on and continue the event soon..

updated: there's players names that i had been in their room..

matattmon

April 14, 2013, 11:07:44 AM #7 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:11:13 AM by matattmon
Low levels are rude to me.
I was grinding 17 for E parts with another 221, some low levels (around 20) came to join and he kept annoying me to change to "big level".
I changed to 239 because I also wanted to hunt +4 parts also.
they kept saying that I was a "****ing **** shit" or something like that who couldn't finish 239.
They kept picking hps and rbs and led me to failure.
I didn't kick them, I didn't want to show that I was a noob who kicked people if I lost.
So low levels are rude to me, why the hell should I help them.

Maybe that case was a special one, so now I change to other situation.
I wore my +6 spiker set / E set, and entered low level's room.
They kicked me because I looked like a noob, and wouldn't show any contribution to his room (maybe, or usally).
Then I wore my full set, and entered that room again after he/she/it ended his/her/it's game.
He/she/it kicked me.
So which meant that he didn't want any help.

Maybe that person wanted to solo it, so now I will talk about what happened when I was doing 172.
A bunch of low levels came without lucky. I didn't kick them because my aim was farming guide point, ( earning gigas meanwhile).
They lured, taking red boxes. I warned them, and again and again and again.
why should I let them stay? They ignored my warning and lured for 5 times in total.
After I kicked that person, and the second noob started to do that.
MY PATIENT HAS A LIMIT

Low levels are also obessed to 172, and this always happen.
I enter a room with spiker parts (E or +6) or my usual set.
I see them doing a map which is around his/her level. I want to help them to get parts.
He/she change to 172 after I entered.
So I left. I am not refusing to help them with 172, but 172 is just SO BORING and I AM NOT A TRAINING MACHINE WHICH WIPES 172

It's just sooo hard for me to help low level players, but I enjoying helping sometimes, if they don't do anything or anything similar to what I have said above.
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Cooky

Quote from: matattmon on April 14, 2013, 11:07:44 AM
I was grinding 17 for E parts with another 221, some low levels (around 20) came to join and he kept annoying me to change to "big level".
they kept saying that I was a "****ing **** shit" or something like that who couldn't finish 239.
I didn't kick them, I didn't want to show that I was a noob who kicked people if I lost.

They kicked me because I looked like a noob, and wouldn't show any contribution to his room (maybe, or usally).
Then I wore my full set, and entered that room again after he/she/it ended his/her/it's game.
He/she/it kicked me.

Maybe that person wanted to solo it, so now I will talk about what happened when I was doing 172.
A bunch of low levels came without lucky. I didn't kick them because my aim was farming guide point, ( earning gigas meanwhile).
why should I let them stay? They ignored my warning and lured for 5 times in total.
MY PATIENT HAS A LIMIT

I see them doing a map which is around his/her level. I want to help them to get parts.
So I left. I am not refusing to help them with 172, but 172 is just SO BORING and I AM NOT A TRAINING MACHINE WHICH WIPES 172

It's just sooo hard for me to help low level players, but I enjoying helping sometimes, if they don't do anything or anything similar to what I have said above.

this belongs in feedback/rants ?

zid_master

Quote from: matattmon on April 14, 2013, 11:07:44 AM

He/she/it kicked me.

MY PATIENT HAS A LIMIT

wow.. u r so great.. well u can kick low level that being rude towards u.. this event aim is to make all players in the game.. both high n low level.. be nice with each other.. i decided to do this event because there's so many lower level players always says that they dont like when high level players tell them to suicide. they always ask me to make room even when i want to take a rest or afk for a while.. they want me to make a room because they can leech without suicide..

if u are the room master.. then the room is under ur rules.. if they being rude.. u can kick them.. i trains lower level without luck (under level 20).. if they being nice and behave in my room.. i'll keep them.. if they rude.. not being nice.. i'll kick them after i had gave them 2-3 chances.. after they exceed level 20.. i will ask them to buy luck e.f since they can buy it.. when they want to go to the shop to sell anything.. i wont save his/her spot.. if someone enter the room after he/she left.. then the slot is for the new comer.. i'm giving chances to all players to join my room by not saving anyone spot..

i have the patient limit too.. anyone have it.. being nice with all player.. if they being rude to you.. then u ignore them.. just let nice players in ur room.. they need us to level up.. so they should be nice towards high level players.. btw.. nice work.. thanks.. :)

Epic xD

giving low lv free hand out = sokialism = peepole dont do n e thing

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

zid_master

Quote from: Epic xD on April 17, 2013, 01:03:34 AM
giving low lv free hand out = sokialism = peepole dont do n e thing
sorry, i dont get it..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-