May 05, 2024, 07:41:34 AMLatest Member: asianhero444
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » which one is the best?

which one is the best?

Started by zid_master, April 17, 2013, 01:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zid_master

between Sympathy, -Starz-, and Anarchy.. which one is the best guild ?what is u guys opinions..

please.. dont use harsh words to give any comments for this post.. dont flaming.. to all guild leaders.. please dont be mad to me becoz of this post.. i need other players opinions since u guys want me to join urs guild.. i dont want to leave sympathy.. i do like to be in there, i dont want to reject the invitations from -starz- n anarchy guild leaders n members.. becoz u guys r my friends.. mostwanted n knifeparty always being nice towards me.. FireY n Ramk1ng too.. being nice towards me all the time.. i want to help anarchy to revive back.. n i want to help sympathy n -starz- to achieve 1st rank in guild ranking. but i only can be in one guild.. n this is so hard for me to make any decision. so i need other players opinion.. this will be my last guild.. n i wont change guild after this (if all become smooth after i joined the guild). so, if i choose one of the guilds.. the other two guilds.. please dont be mad to me.. n i hope that u guys will be nice to each other after this. thank you n i'm so sorry.. :)

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

cybercjt

If I were you I would stay and be loyal to my current guild  :'(
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

zid_master

Quote from: cybercjt on April 17, 2013, 01:44:03 PM
If I were you I would stay and be loyal to my current guild  :'(

yeah.. i want to be loyal.. n i dont want to leave sympathy.. but, please understand my situation..  :'(

Lonn

I Understand the situation.

I had the first problem at Sympathy and StarZ to but ya.

If i were you , In MY opinion because both guilds are good friends of me id say.

Stay in the guild, an if u dont wanna be in it just go talk an just see.

Just do what u think is the best for you.
IGN: DerpZ                     Mr Meow
Clan:Genesis                     ANARCHY
Level: 221                            50

Bombz

Quote from: zid_master on April 17, 2013, 01:41:03 PM
between Sympathy, -Starz-, and Anarchy.. which one is the best guild ?what is u guys opinions..

please.. dont use harsh words to give any comments for this post.. dont flaming.. to all guild leaders.. please dont be mad to me becoz of this post.. i need other players opinions since u guys want me to join urs guild.. i dont want to leave sympathy.. i do like to be in there, i dont want to reject the invitations from -starz- n anarchy guild leaders n members.. becoz u guys r my friends.. mostwanted n knifeparty always being nice towards me.. FireY n Ramk1ng too.. being nice towards me all the time.. i want to help anarchy to revive back.. n i want to help sympathy n -starz- to achieve 1st rank in guild ranking. but i only can be in one guild.. n this is so hard for me to make any decision. so i need other players opinion.. this will be my last guild.. n i wont change guild after this (if all become smooth after i joined the guild). so, if i choose one of the guilds.. the other two guilds.. please dont be mad to me.. n i hope that u guys will be nice to each other after this. thank you n i'm so sorry.. :)

It is your choice, God gave us free will :P

zid_master

April 17, 2013, 01:55:27 PM #5 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 01:58:03 PM by zid_master
Quote from: Lonn on April 17, 2013, 01:51:55 PM

If i were you , In MY opinion because both guilds are good friends of me id say.

i can be in any guild.. i dont mind which guild am i in.. that's also the problem for me to make any decision..
btw.. thanks.. :)

Quote from: Bombz on April 17, 2013, 01:53:12 PM
It is your choice, God gave us free will :P

lol.. nice one.. but i dont know which one i should choose.. so i need other players opinion..

Lonn

Quote from: zid_master on April 17, 2013, 01:55:27 PM
Quote from: Lonn on April 17, 2013, 01:51:55 PM

I Understand.

Just know, If they all are GOOD friends to you they understand you're dicission.

i can be in any guild.. i dont mind which guild am i in.. that's also the problem for me to make any decision..
btw.. thanks.. :)
IGN: DerpZ                     Mr Meow
Clan:Genesis                     ANARCHY
Level: 221                            50

Ramk1ng

Hey listen master, i understand u wanna get the opinion of different sorts of people, but if u made a final decision please come to me first and we can talk a bit about it. I understand the situation ur in and i had it myself aswell.

zid_master

Quote from: Ramk1ng on April 17, 2013, 01:58:48 PM
Hey listen master, i understand u wanna get the opinion of different sorts of people, but if u made a final decision please come to me first and we can talk a bit about it. I understand the situation ur in and i had it myself aswell.

ok.. i will.. :)

Godz

Starz and sympathy got alot grinder,and they are already high  rank,so if i were you i will join ANARCHY cus they need some1 loyal and some grinders,also if you join starz you wont have any fun cus they will tell you,GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND WE NEED RANK1 OMFG.
But ANARCHY DONT WANT RANK1 or top 3 all they want is making fun with other guildies and helping new players.They dont care that much about top rank(top5) like sympathy or starz so if you dont want to be bored after 1-2 week cus leader told you grind grind grind just grind,so if you want to choose a guild to stay 4ever and being loyal and dont be bored fast,you should join ANARCHY.

Yz

none of the 3, remain guildless coz u obviously have loyalty issues
DISCORD killyzkill

Bombz

Quote from: Yz on April 18, 2013, 11:53:16 AM

you dont deserve to be admin

Selene

Quote from: Bombz on April 18, 2013, 12:01:50 PM

You don't deserve to be here.

Yz

Quote from: Bombz on April 18, 2013, 12:01:50 PM

lolk someones mad, the only people who say that are the people who want the power. jelly of my power? oo im gona ban ya ooooo im gona ban ya oooooOOO shudup joseccc xd

i do think i'm right though. has nothin to do with being staff (ur retarded cuz u think so jose) if you are considering leaving your current guild for 2 others, then you have loyalty issues.
DISCORD killyzkill

Experiences

You should be loyal to your guild and stay :)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-