May 12, 2024, 04:24:40 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » limited pc account

limited pc account

Started by Iridion, April 04, 2014, 01:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

i want to create a separate account on my computer, so my family can use it when im not at home or using it.
i need the new account to have limited access to everything, so my parents can just use whats on the account's desktop and documents /images folders (no access to the hard drives, pc settings or my own account's folders). how do i do it?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

das complicated. but easy if you know what you're doing.
winXP, win7, or win8.

either way, make a second account, make it limited, then go on your main account and head to my computer, right click the drives you don't want them to access (or folders), properties, then go to security tab.
From there you can decide what account has access to what. It's hard at first but it's really straight forward.

Pein

Quote from: Allie on April 04, 2014, 02:01:55 PM
winXP, win7, or win8.

either way, make a second account, make it limited, then go on your main account and head to my computer, right click the drives you don't want them to access (or folders), properties, then go to security tab.
From there you can decide what account has access to what. It's hard at first but it's really straight forward.
LOL thats what beginners do...

iri, use sandbox to have a virtual pc. give me ur skype, i'll guide you

Iridion

winXP, win7, or win8.

thanku allie

Quote from: Pein on April 04, 2014, 02:08:37 PM
winXP, win7, or win8.

LOL thats what beginners do...

iri, use sandbox to have a virtual pc. give me ur skype, i'll guide you
if this works ill use it
i dont need particular security things

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-