May 05, 2024, 12:26:07 AMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Not new To Bots but new to Bouts

Not new To Bots but new to Bouts

Started by rwmfleming, March 22, 2012, 04:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rwmfleming

Ok I am going to tread very lightly here because i got banned for my last suggestion and slandering a Admin for his rudeness. that wont happen here.

The name is HyperDreamer I loved BOTS by ACCLAIM. Looking for a game to waste my money on once again because NEXON does not deserve my money anymore. I am currently trying to download the game for a 3rd time. two times now ended up being corrupted. Hope to see you guys ingame soon. And please don't punish me for what i said to a Admin at the other server. Trying to start fresh and keep my big mouth shut for a change >.>

asmit10

Hello as long as you're not annoying and not a ****, welcome to the server.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

rwmfleming

Quote from: asmit10 on March 22, 2012, 05:11:53 AM
Hello as long as you're not annoying and not a ****, welcome to the server.

I'm only like that when someone insults me ^.^
Although I've been suspended 3x by alaplaya because of that and th person who set me off got away with insulting me scott free. Ill keep my tude in check here. this server seems alot more active and from the looks has better server quality.

Yz

BoutCheetah isn't called Bouts lel

sawp bro
DISCORD killyzkill

Gramps

'ello. Try disabling firewall/av while downloading and installing if you're still having trouble.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

iMey

Quote from: Gramps on March 22, 2012, 10:25:43 AM
'ello. Try disabling firewall/av while downloading and installing if you're still having trouble.
I'm confused?

Gramps

You said you are downloading for a third time ecause files were corrupted. Disabling firewall and/or antivirus usually fixes this.

iMey

March 22, 2012, 10:50:38 AM #7 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 10:51:07 AM by iMey
Quote from: Gramps on March 22, 2012, 10:47:42 AM
You said you are downloading for a third time ecause files were corrupted. Disabling firewall and/or antivirus usually fixes this.
Wtf are you talking about? I have no idea what you are saying.

Maybe you have mistaken this thread?

Gramps

Yeah, i thought for a second you were the thread starter. You didn't need to post saying you were confused as it didn't involve you.

iMey

Quote from: Gramps on March 22, 2012, 10:52:47 AM
Yeah, i thought for a second you were the thread starter. You didn't need to post saying you were confused as it didn't involve you.
I didn't get this. Who's the one who's having a trouble here? Maybe the posts here were deleted before I posted it.

hawk5005

Quote from: iMey on March 22, 2012, 11:20:09 AM
I didn't get this. Who's the one who's having a trouble here? Maybe the posts here were deleted before I posted it.
Look at the first post: "I am currently trying to download the game for a 3rd time. two times now ended up being corrupted. Hope to see you guys ingame soon."

iMey

Quote from: hawk5005 on March 22, 2012, 11:42:44 AM
Quote from: iMey on March 22, 2012, 11:20:09 AM
Look at the first post: "I am currently trying to download the game for a 3rd time. two times now ended up being corrupted. Hope to see you guys ingame soon."
Awww, I didn't read the the first post fully. Sorry, my bad.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-