Started by MagicXR, May 13, 2014, 06:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicXR

MagicXR

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 13, 2014, 06:41:29 PM
I have the real windows 8 !!!!
I would buy it, but it isnt worth it

JustRK

I never really used it much, but My friend & I have a Dream Spark account so when I help him build rigs we don't have to pay for Micro$wag software  ;D

cracked vs legit isn't much of a difference, but if you have to go through the trouble why not just boot ubuntu?  8)

MagicXR

Quote from: JustRK on May 13, 2014, 08:19:33 PM
I never really used it much, but My friend & I have a Dream Spark account so when I help him build rigs we don't have to pay for Micro$wag software  ;D

cracked vs legit isn't much of a difference, but if you have to go through the trouble why not just boot ubuntu?  8)
I've heard of ubuntu but never really knew how good it is or had the desire to use it. Do you run it?

JustRK

Quote from: MagicXR on May 13, 2014, 08:40:56 PM
I've heard of ubuntu but never really knew how good it is or had the desire to use it. Do you run it?

Yes, my school laptop is an ultrabook which runs W8.1 and my desktop runs Ubuntu. Not only is ubuntu (aka Linux) free, but it highly supports both low & high spec computers unlike windows which doesn't really care for the lower end.  Security and customizable interface is about the same.  You get support for linux and honestly if you are really into programming languages, the capabilities for ubuntu are limitless because it's open source.

Linux is also the umbrella for the majority of all white and black hat "hackers"

LightRequiem

windows 8 is maximum downs

so bad

y would you even want it like 4 srsly tho, ??

MagicXR

I'm still looking for this btw

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-