May 22, 2024, 03:52:46 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Dark meto gun

Dark meto gun

Started by R3V3NG3, May 17, 2014, 04:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

Quote from: matan124 on May 24, 2014, 08:51:05 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on May 17, 2014, 05:29:37 AM
Wings.

Gun is useless now due to op raid armor.

so not true, this is acually 1 of the only things u can do when a patch upper spam with rt2 + II, also if u know how to use a gun it is really usefull in pvp.

u should get gun 100%, the onlly difference between meto wings and normal is the 20 speed, rest doesnt really matter and 20 speed is not a big difference unlike + ~500 dmg with gun

Yes, hit the Patch down with 500 dmg, then get hit by 3k dmg by the patch. You are better off hitting it without the gun as your normal hit is going to deal 1k+ dmg.

Omnomnom eating toast.

matan124

Quote from: Rossbach on May 27, 2014, 10:11:45 PM
Wings.

so not true, this is acually 1 of the only things u can do when a patch upper spam with rt2 + II, also if u know how to use a gun it is really usefull in pvp.

u should get gun 100%, the onlly difference between meto wings and normal is the 20 speed, rest doesnt really matter and 20 speed is not a big difference unlike + ~500 dmg with gun

Yes, hit the Patch down with 500 dmg, then get hit by 3k dmg by the patch. You are better off hitting it without the gun as your normal hit is going to deal 1k+ dmg.

the point in shooting a patch is getting a free hit without any resks coz u dont need to get close to him lol
and no, i am not talking about other tactics and stuff only specific about gun so dont bring anything not related (to every1)

Nephthys

BlackStickre

Idk but ross has a point, with metowings you have +20 speed advance one everyone who hasn't got the metowing + you can finish maps faster , altough the metogun is the strongest one ingame.
Both ross & nepthys have a point

Yz

Quote from: BlackStickre on May 28, 2014, 09:08:19 AM
Idk but ross has a point, with metowings you have +20 speed advance one everyone who hasn't got the metowing + you can finish maps faster , altough the metogun is the strongest one ingame.

well yeah, they both have their perks -- which is exaclty why the thread asks which one they shud get and which is more beneficial
DISCORD killyzkill

BlackStickre

May 28, 2014, 09:12:23 AM #19 Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:21:51 AM by BlackStickre
Quote from: Yz on May 28, 2014, 09:10:57 AM
Quote from: BlackStickre on May 28, 2014, 09:08:19 AM

well yeah, they both have their perks -- which is exaclty why the thread asks which one they shud get and which is more beneficial

I know why this thread is make, I'm just saying that I wouldn't know for wich one I'd choose.

Rossbach

May 28, 2014, 01:46:58 PM #20 Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:53:45 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: matan124 on May 28, 2014, 04:47:56 AM
Wings.

the point in shooting a patch is getting a free hit without any resks coz u dont need to get close to him lol
and no, i am not talking about other tactics and stuff only specific about gun so dont bring anything not related (to every1)

This is not just about the gun, baka. You brought up that the gun is ONE of the ways to deal with the patch, opening it up to other things. Plus this topic is specifically what item is better. Ross is simply stating that you can use more than just the gun to deal with a patch, and that the gun in the end is crap compared to other methods. This is not just about what the gun's uses is, it is how useful will this gun be in the game in comparison to the wings. Which as far as Ross remembers, the gun is not the only thing used in this game. Which means you need to bring everything into the the question on which item in the end is more useful.

Omnomnom eating toast.

matan124

Quote from: Rossbach on May 28, 2014, 01:46:58 PM
Quote from: matan124 on May 28, 2014, 04:47:56 AM
Wings.

This is not just about the gun, baka. You brought up that the gun is ONE of the ways to deal with the patch, opening it up to other things. Plus this topic is specifically what item is better. Ross is simply stating that you can use more than just the gun to deal with a patch, and that the gun in the end is crap compared to other methods. This is not just about what the gun's uses is, it is how useful will this gun be in the game in comparison to the wings. Which as far as Ross remembers, the gun is not the only thing used in this game. Which means you need to bring everything into the the question on which item in the end is more useful.
k, my bad for not relating to the topic.
anyway, imo + 500 dmg to the gun is more usefull then this 20 speed coz what 20 speed gives? it is basicly almost the exsact same speed. but in a pvp game you will be able to hit around 3-2 shoots with the gun per game so it is + ~1k dmg which is more usefull then overall 20 speed.
edit: forgot that u also get 25 more bullets then a normal gun
Nephthys

triblion

Honestly as a person who has both I would go for the wings as I don't use the gun often so I would choose the wings over the gun.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-