May 02, 2024, 01:08:51 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Any way we can get this game active again?

Any way we can get this game active again?

Started by untouched7, June 28, 2014, 05:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Staff is doing their job, and this game is active.
Just not like it used to be :)

Get some of ur friends on and it's getting more active! ;)
<br />

BlackStickre

Like 3pvp rooms / day 0bvb rooms a week might be one in a week but nvm that just sector is -medium- active in the past there were like 64rooms in sector & bvb & pvp were both mega active

Cooky

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

FalseProphet

Wow just wow.

Always the same negative feedback i'll just sit here and carry on laughing rather then type anything useful...

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Bombz

MaTr1x

Quote from: Robocop7ant on June 29, 2014, 11:27:42 AM
Staff is doing their job, and this game is active.
Just not like it used to be :)

Get some of ur friends on and it's getting more active! ;)

I agree with you bro.Or just ask some people u dont know to try it out,it wont hurt ... :)

Laurentbmv1

Quote from: untouched7 on June 28, 2014, 05:09:40 PM
I really miss playing this game like when it was active, honestly I would spend so much time on this game if it was still active.
Maybe there's some way we can all collectively get this game some popularity. Perhaps we could all organize to advertise this game. Or we could set a date and time where all the old inactive members and current members could all play at the same time, sort of like a reunion. Maybe then people will remember how much fun this game used to be and stat being more active.

Whenever I ask anyone why they stopped playing,  their reasoning is always that the game is no longer active which makes it boring, but if we can get new players to join through advertising and such, the old players would also come back.
Simply spreading a false rumor that bouts has suddenly become heavily active again could get people to join back and make that rumor a reality.
These are just my thoughts, however I really think with a combined effort we can get this game going again.
Honestly I believe an active bots is one of the funnest games ever created.

I'm sure many of you can think of strategic ways to get this game active, so please post your thoughts!

Hola at me'

spiderstar

For me, there are several reasons why BC is kinda of falling:

1: There's just more interesting games now compared to when Acclaim made bots. 

2: Majority of players that made up the "active community" have moved on to other games, are busy with schoolwork, have more interesting things in their lives now, or just aren't interested in playing games anymore.

3. People get bored of just grinding for GP constantly.  Once you hit lvl 221 it gets kind of boring (although it was interesting when I was a part of Aeon and we GP grinded just to beat sunshine for #1). 

4. It's hard to find new players that will stay in the BC community for a long time because most of the new players get tired of the game quickly.

Cooky

spider the level cap is 270 not 221 :P (just saying)

Salomon

Quote from: Cooky on July 02, 2014, 06:37:39 AM
with membership :P not all ppl want to buy it :P not all ppl have money to buy it :P

spiderstar

Quote from: Cooky on July 02, 2014, 06:37:39 AM

Okay it was 221 when I stopped playing T_T
Gimme a break Cooky Q_Q

Cooky

Delta

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-