May 02, 2024, 02:34:34 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Help all my fireworks disapered

Help all my fireworks disapered

Started by 780gnr780, July 04, 2014, 02:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

780gnr780

Help me my in game name is Tshinobi and i collected 10 fireworks in PvP then i help my friend MurderZ get fireworks and then they disapered when i look in my inventory

ghostkid17

Did you put them in the market? If so, when you move an item into your inventory it updates it.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

780gnr780

I just noticed that they are in my inventory but invinsble cuz i tryed to buy something and it sayd you have full inventory but now why are they invinsble??

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
I am now an Oreos fan!

Cooky

Quote from: ghostkid17 on July 04, 2014, 02:14:12 PM
Did you put them in the market? If so, when you move an item into your inventory it updates it.
or just click the refresh button

Delta

LordBubba

Lol, just come how he came out and admitted he was boosting fireworks in PvP xd.

But yeah only thing i could think of is missing files, they are in your marketplace and it hasn't refreshed in your inventory, or you are hacked, or got removed for boosting the event ;).

ghostkid17

Quote from: LordBubba on July 05, 2014, 11:11:07 PM
Lol, just come how he came out and admitted he was boosting fireworks in PvP xd.

But yeah only thing i could think of is missing files, they are in your marketplace and it hasn't refreshed in your inventory, or you are hacked, or got removed for boosting the event ;).
There is nothing wrong with boosting fireworks.
-Oreos-
I am now an Oreos fan!

Cooky

Quote from: ghostkid17 on July 05, 2014, 11:14:56 PM

its not against the rules

but most people would look down on it

LordBubba

Quote from: ghostkid17 on July 05, 2014, 11:14:56 PM

Not one point in that did i say there was, just personal opinion on boosting..

Quote from: Cooky on July 05, 2014, 11:20:05 PM
but most people would look down on it

^ :")

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-