May 01, 2024, 09:13:39 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » im not sure if there's been a topic about this yet but bc has long outlived bots

im not sure if there's been a topic about this yet but bc has long outlived bots

Started by Yz, July 28, 2014, 02:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

So yeah, bc was birthed in 2009 and here we are 5 years later, basically every vet gone but the game still goin strong with players who don't go on the forum as much and still a lotta cool people frequenting the forums but no longer playing

bots im almost positive was in closed beta around april 2006, i joined in sept 2006 but didnt know anyone til 2008 when the updates stopped in january of that year. technically bots died in 2008 after 2 years but it managed to worm its way through the account hacks and server hacks to 2010.. 2 years of a great game that defined a lot of our childhoods and then 2 years of a fat collapse.

anyhoo bc's been up for 5 years now and i thought i'd say somethin bout it since i dont think it's been 'celebrated' yet so yeah gz to bc for outliving its predecessor and DAM what are some of us still doing here?
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Thornz

Man, I hadn't thought about that. Pretty cool facts, thx for sharing :3

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

optisum1

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Delta

Yz

Quote from: Delta on July 28, 2014, 05:20:53 PM
almsot everyone quit already lol

the vets did, but they still forum

the new people mainly are ingame and there's still a lot of them
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on July 28, 2014, 02:26:11 PM
DAM what are some of us still doing here?
I ask that question to myself every March marking another year since I joined bots >_>

FalseProphet

I think i joined BC about April 2012 not sure, but was round ish that area anyhow. Was actually interesting to know that though, never thought about it. 2 years damn, there was me thinking this game isn't that much too me, but yet it's one of the many games i spent a lot of time on.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 28, 2014, 05:35:03 PM
I think i joined BC about April 2012 not sure, but was round ish that area anyhow. Was actually interesting to know that though, never thought about it. 2 years damn, there was me thinking this game isn't that much too me, but yet it's one of the many games i spent a lot of time on.

ye a few of us think like that then turn around and realize we've spent 50 years here lol

Quote from: Pokeh on July 28, 2014, 05:29:48 PM
Quote from: Yz on July 28, 2014, 02:26:11 PM
DAM what are some of us still doing here?
I ask that question to myself every March marking another year since I joined bots >_>

we'll be hittin double digits in years soon lmao, also related, time on forum:

.... smh
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Hello Pokeh,
you have 336 messages, 0 are new.
View Unread • Replies • Own Posts
Total time logged in: 50d 1h 21m

i guess you're staff so its understandable but holy **** lmao

Meteor

August 09 - I joined bc. (been here all 5 years)
September 07 - joined bots. (7 years overall)
I'm 18. I've spent nearly a third of my life with bots games.
Nice.

Time on the forums: 146d 5h 7m. ;[

(click to show/hide)

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

137d, despite being ip banned and other shtuff like that.

Nice to still be able to post once in a blue moon

^**** im special xd

hawk5005

100d
i always check forums then close browser and open up some time later again. never understood this keep browser open all day erry day thing.
and holy shit, bc's been up for 5 years.. and i've been here for nearly 4

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-