May 11, 2024, 10:38:37 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » the lone ranger

the lone ranger

Started by Iridion, November 22, 2013, 06:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

soo i just watched the lone ranger. i started watching this film thinking "this movie is going to be just stupid" because of all the negative opinions everyone seem to have about it.
at the start of the movie i was not too sure if i liked it or not, but common sense says you should watch the entire movie. infact, the more the movie went on the more i was caught by it! in the final scene where tonto walks off in the desert i almost shed a tear  :'(

so, i became very curious about why a movie i liked so much was heavily criticized and deemed as a "flop". guess what? negative reviews didn't even mention the content, the story, the acting, the direction or anything related to the movie! just deemed it a flop because it came in theaters the same time as other big movies, or the fact johnny depp "is not a guaranteed moviemaker" (what the **** does this have to do with judging a movie?????)

the worse part i found is that compared to avatar or alice in wonderland (both movies set in a fantastic world, and with an extremely particular environment as avatar is set in a jungle alien planet and alice in wonderland is exactly a wonder land) it was less colorful
wtffffffff its a western movie set in a desert how is it meant to be colorful

tl;dr loved the movie and hate the ***gots who called flop ): <<<<

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

It was a great movie indeed, I really enjoyed it. Johnny Depp sure made the most of that role.

(click to show/hide)

Experiences

I never read peoples opinions. The lone ranger seems like a really good Movie.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Selene

Never watched it. I'll watch it tonight maybe.

nourr993

seems i'm going to watch that movie too
and those prejudists does't seems like they've heard of the saying "Don't judje a book by its cover"
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Cooky

because of this thread I am buying snack and watching this tonight

if I don't like it u must pay me for snack

ps: im watching for free on website good quality if u want the link just ask

Iridion

Quote from: Meteor on November 22, 2013, 06:34:38 PM
It was a great movie indeed, I really enjoyed it. Johnny Depp sure made the most of that role.
absolutely. hes great
also luckily voice actors played him well in my language, since his voice expressions make half of his paret
also elena boham carter omg

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

just got done watching it, thanks for the recommendation iri

it was a really awesome movie

don't understand why it didn't get good reviews

the action was good, there was humor, a bit of a love story, heroes and villains, emotional ups and downs, and even some plot twists and stuff.

would totally recommend this movie to anyone just keep in mind its 2 and a half hours long

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on November 22, 2013, 10:49:03 PM
just got done watching it, thanks for the recommendation iri

it was a really awesome movie

don't understand why it didn't get good reviews

the action was good, there was humor, a bit of a love story, heroes and villains, emotional ups and downs, and even some plot twists and stuff.

would totally recommend this movie to anyone just keep in mind its 2 and a half hours long

IM HAPPY YOU LIKED IT!!!!!

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-