May 14, 2024, 06:57:43 AMLatest Member: ZsexPillow
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Owner Gets Banned , then what?

Owner Gets Banned , then what?

Started by thethiny, November 12, 2012, 06:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xala

Egypt has been unbanned, so I guess the guild shall live on :d
IGN: Mod Xala
Lvl: 214
Guild: GaMe KiNgS

thethiny

in case of co-leaders , they are not allowed do remove him!

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Purple

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on November 12, 2012, 06:47:01 PM
They won't, GMs can not ban the Admin, and if you mean a hacker banning her, then we would just quit the game, simple as that.

[insert comment about how stupid you are here]

If a hacker did end up banning a admin (which is incredibly unlikely) the admin would just unban them selves.

^**** im special xd

ghostkid17

This is pointed to quite some people posting on here. He is talking about a GUILD OWNER, not the owner of BoutCheetah.
Also imo the co-leaders would have to control the guild from there until the owner gets unbanned.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Purple on November 12, 2012, 07:46:09 PM
They won't, GMs can not ban the Admin, and if you mean a hacker banning her, then we would just quit the game, simple as that.

If a hacker did end up banning a admin (which is incredibly unlikely) the admin would just unban them selves.
when i meant hacker banning an admin, i meant them taking over the game/database/everything, if they taken everything and taken power away from allie, i don't think she would be able to get it back

thethiny

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on November 12, 2012, 10:29:19 PM
Quote from: Purple on November 12, 2012, 07:46:09 PM

when i meant hacker banning an admin, i meant them taking over the game/database/everything, if they taken everything and taken power away from allie, i don't think she would be able to get it back

Trust me , she will!

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-