May 07, 2024, 04:06:21 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Idea to prevent the game from Extincting.

Idea to prevent the game from Extincting.

Started by AWERLORD, December 03, 2011, 07:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: oprototype on December 04, 2011, 03:30:32 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on December 04, 2011, 03:24:10 AM
This is one of the best suggestion topics I've ever seen.

Kenny isn't it possible to have separate servers for different ideas within BC? (just like low server is different.)

You mean like an additional server with the ideas Awerlord suggested? I don't think that would be a good investment of time to create that. Barely anyone plays on the low server as it is.

Yeah except this idea makes sense. Low server needs a lot of patience to deal with so fewer people play it.

Their should be a PvP only server with certain proportions of stats for each bot-type and other stuff but eh :/

spiderstar

I completely agree with Pokeh.. There should be a pvp server with all of AWERLORD's ideas if anyone wants an equal chance to win in pvp rather then all of the OP people win all the time. 

Rossbach

December 04, 2011, 01:49:59 PM #17 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:54:40 PM by Rossbach
"PVE - All sectors (dungeons) are same difficulty, all difference is that they have different winning scenario, different paths and such.This thing is already here, so only changing mobs would be all that needs to be done.Winning stuff is cosmetic items."

That takes out most of the challenge in sector. The difficulty should vary with different cosmetic rewards for those who are more skilled than others.

For example people have lets say people/bots have a base stats/ strength/ w/e of 1000 and the sector difficultly can range from 500-5000

It seams though that people mainly care about the pvp, Kenny can just make a pvp room tag that sets everyone's stats to some normal base value.

Although having everyone base stats set the same takes out the differences between the different types of bots. Although there is also pokes point;
"Their should be a PvP only server with certain proportions of stats for each bot-type and other stuff but eh." Although Ross doubts Kenny can make it so different bots types can have different stats with a tag room, so it would have to be a new server.

Omnomnom eating toast.

AllEyesOnMe

NeoKiller

Well, Kenny already said it's not gonna be implemented so I guess it can be closed now...

123bomb123

Quote from: Pokeh on December 04, 2011, 03:24:10 AM
Kenny isn't it possible to have separate servers for different ideas within BC?

ONE BALANCED SERVER PLS.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

Why not have different servers within a server?

"Zylonspace example">>3 channel servers. Sector, PvP, Base. Each with their own rules but using only 1 character for all 3.

Yz

yeah then lets **** the game up oh wait its the exact same thing as doing what you wanna do
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on December 04, 2011, 03:27:42 PM
yeah then lets **** the game up oh wait its the exact same thing as doing what you wanna do

how

Iridion

December 04, 2011, 04:45:48 PM #24 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:46:07 PM by Iridion
Remove levels = game die
didn't read the rest

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

lol love this guy

'Greetings dear readers'

Starting my next essay with that.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

mhj

If levels where removed people like me would quit, just saying ::)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

AWERLORD

Wow I didnt expect that this thread woul still be alive, looks like some people like my idea, maybe it's not bad at all, but obviously not for everyone.Well I just offered an Idea and asked oppinion about it.I will still keep my current possition, and think that this idea is good for one player side.I know, you can't please everyone, some would quit, some would play, this happens everywhere.You just can't please everyone.

zepher2211

Quote from: AWERLORD on December 05, 2011, 09:24:57 PM
Wow I didnt expect that this thread woul still be alive, looks like some people like my idea, maybe it's not bad at all, but obviously not for everyone.Well I just offered an Idea and asked oppinion about it.I will still keep my current possition, and think that this idea is good for one player side.I know, you can't please everyone, some would quit, some would play, this happens everywhere.You just can't please everyone.

This isn't a "You can't please everyone" moment, this is a "Let's screw over the majority to please the minority" moment
Powersurge
Headstrong

Styx

The biggest mistake in all MMO's; a ****ing high ass level cap.
It's pretty much a sector treadmill  24/7, this turns the players from casual to hardcore nerd and play all day just to get to the endgame content. 

Someone should really make a server with the cap of 70, rework all the levels (lower exp and stuff), part level requirements, rates, have pvp give you good part drops instead - or even just coupons  to help make the +5 set, thus making combo coupons only obtainable from pvp at a low rate and even make pvp give you quite abit of exp. So then all styles of players can enjoy the game and remain competitive ..

But obviously this won't happen.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-