May 19, 2024, 12:04:27 PMLatest Member: soaka4555

I was told

Started by zepher2211, January 18, 2012, 02:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

January 22, 2012, 12:14:34 PM #75 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:24:43 PM by Shadow
Quote from: KillerPig on January 19, 2012, 09:29:53 PM
and on flop surges rape everyone else.
No, just no.....Ram can easily dominate any surge on Flop -.-  If the person knows how to use the ram.  I did it all the time.

And flop is the best PvP map because it offers everything the other maps do and more.

There's a reason everyone likes that map even in BOTS everyone played that map.  Because it offers more fun and is still a challenge to play on if you don't know how to play on that map.  Which is why the inferior PvPers do maps like Holodeck because they don't feel like being dominated by a person who actually knows how to play real raw PvP

And Zeph I agree with everyone else you are trash at PvP so your arguments against whats good in PvP are invalid.  Simply because your not good at it period.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

iwasbobo

Quote from: Shadow on January 22, 2012, 12:14:34 PMNo, just no.....Ram can easily dominate any surge on Flop -.-  If the person knows how to use the ram.  I did it all the time.

...lol

A skilled Surge vs. an equally skilled Ram - The surge SHOULD win every time, unless the Ram gets a win trans, such as Kow. A Surge's jump attack dominates in PvP, and that alone should be enough. But they still have Speed AND Evade, which makes them even more dangerous.

A Ram relies on Trans, and a Surge should easily be able to run from that, unless it's Kow/Bug-Bear Beta/MAYBE Blaster. In which case the Surge should still win, albeit with slightly more difficulty.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Shadow

January 22, 2012, 08:28:18 PM #78 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:29:00 PM by Shadow
The only one really equal/ maybe a little better than me here would be Tricky.  So I guess me and him would have to ram vs surge -.-  lol

Other than that I pretty well dominate everyone when I'm a ram -.-
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Shadow on January 22, 2012, 08:28:18 PM
The only one really equal/ maybe a little better than me here would be Tricky.  So I guess me and him would have to ram vs surge -.-  lol

Other than that I pretty well dominate everyone when I'm a ram -.-
I wanna see that, tell me when you're unbanned, I wanna try it out.

Yz

khaos u cant beat me as a ram if im a surge simply cuz of my lag + speed bonus as a surge. if im a ram you'd rape me but when im a surge the lag and speed is too much for anyone :P
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Locked, threads derailed
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

also it was a wrong thread
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-